1925-2025 New York Giants Thread: 100 Years in the making

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Enjoy the basement fakkits
:umad:

Injury bug is gonna give Garrett an excuse to come back next year, so yall are stuck w him :umad:

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
Toney reminds me of AB :wow:

He’s handling the media well too :ehh: He has a good sense of humour and is witty, I wish Odell was like that when he was here, these best writers always trying to start shyt but Toney was shutting them down

rams game about to be painful but good to see DJ active, crazy how all our guys are never healthy together :sadcam:

Andrew Thomas being out and that fakkit Nate Solder playing LT really ruined our offense last week :gucci:

what’s taken this coaching staff so long to see that Matt Peart needs to play RT when Thomas is healthy? :comeon:

MAGNETO.

Daps
Reppin
Would love to see Isaiah Wilson at some point at LG with Thomas assuming he can get into football shape. He was dwarfing Thomas and Peart. Would be on a rookie deal and help us be flexible with the draft. A shame about Gates, behind Thomas he’s our best OL. Hernandez solid but we’ll probably let him walk, has been underwhelming as a 2nd round pick. Peart at RT still remains to be seen, need him to play as much as possible so we can assess our options on draft day. I know there’s some good OL and DL but we need a franchise edge rusher in the worst way.

MAGNETO.

Daps
Reppin
Danny Shelton is ass, Dex underwhelming. Leo getting all the heat but him and Austin Johnson have been solid. The other two need to pull their weight. I think we’re going to regret not taking Montez Sweat at 17 smh. I wanted to pick him that year, a shame Burns got taken right before our pick.

Ximinies and Carter been awful. can’t create pressure and can’t set the edge. Roche and Azeez probably going to be the starters by mid-season.

Our LBs without Blake look trash.

Our secondary has to get better I believe they’re our most talented group. Need Jabrill and McKinney to play better. Slot corner looking like a issue yet again. They gave up on Darnay Holmes already smh

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Team looking surprisingly good

we’ll see if it holds up over 4 quarters though.

were deep as fukk :noah: at receiver :wow:

soon as Toney goes down, in comes a speedster, Ross, and the taller prototype receivers (Collin Johnson, a Golladay body type who can catch), and Pettis, a solid backup, take the field with Shepard.

And Booker looking like a serviceable #2.

First world problems :wow:

Golladay/Toney/Shepard

:hula:

Johnson/Ross/Pettis

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Team looking surprisingly good

we’ll see if it holds up over 4 quarters though.

were deep as fukk :noah: at receiver :wow:

soon as Toney goes down, in comes a speedster, Ross, and the taller prototype receivers (Collin Johnson, a Golladay body type who can catch), and Pettis, a solid backup, take the field with Shepard.

And Booker looking like a serviceable #2.

First world problems :wow:

Golladay/Toney/Shepard

:hula:

Johnson/Ross/Pettis
They put up a fight for 1 quarter, you can already see it gong to shyt. And the Rams score as I type this :unimpressed: