1925-2025 New York Giants Thread: 100 Years in the making

PIFF101

Bring back the Golden Era
Daps
Reppin
The Mecca of HipHop
DLine looks strong

Devin Singletary is goin to get some yards if the OLine holds up during the season.

How tf we gon have better weapons this season and still have Daniel as QB1 :francis:

Malik gon be wasted if he receives multiple targets per game with that :trash: accuracy

Malik, D Banks and Burns I want to see have a great season. We know what Dex, Thibx, Bobby Oker can do

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
I really wish New Yorkers were on some yo fukk this shyt like the Panthers fans and left the stadium half empty during the season. It’ll never happen because of too many “die-hards” who remember the “good ol’ days” but this team hasn’t really given the fans a reason to spend their money.

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
I can’t remember which sports talking head said it; Could’ve been either Nick Wright or Colin Cowherd. They said picking the wrong QB doesn’t set your team back, but picking the wrong QB and then refusing to cut bait is what does set the team back. We’re seeing that firsthand with the Giants. Mara bought into the fool’s gold and THOUGHT he got the confirmation he was LOOKING FOR that Daniel Jones was a guy in this league when they were in the playoffs. Sensible people always knew what it was.

They’re gonna legitimately waste a decade of everyone’s lives trying to get this thing back on track after Eli. Meanwhile teams like the Packers go from Favre to Rodgers to Love. shyt makes me sick! Bunch of fukkin’ goofies.

:snoop:

Last edited: