1925-2025 New York Giants Thread: 100 Years in the making

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can’t remember which sports talking head said it; Could’ve been either Nick Wright or Colin Cowherd. They said picking the wrong QB doesn’t set your team back, but picking the wrong QB and then refusing to cut bait is what does set the team back. We’re seeing that firsthand with the Giants. Mara bought into the fool’s gold and THOUGHT he got the confirmation he was LOOKING FOR that Daniel Jones was a guy in this league when they were in the playoffs. Sensible people always knew what it was.

They’re gonna legitimately waste a decade of everyone’s lives trying to get this thing back on track after Eli. Meanwhile teams like the Packers go from Favre to Rodgers to Love. shyt makes me sick! Bunch of fukkin’ goofies.

:snoop:
His best season he had 15TDs

15 :mjcry:

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
His best season he had 15TDs

15 :mjcry:
Look at these teams that picked up new QB’s and how hopeful they are in their press conferences. Everyone in the Giants organization knows what’s coming. To be honest, I’m completely out on Schoen at this point. I still believe Daboll is a solid coach though.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
I can’t remember which sports talking head said it; Could’ve been either Nick Wright or Colin Cowherd. They said picking the wrong QB doesn’t set your team back, but picking the wrong QB and then refusing to cut bait is what does set the team back. We’re seeing that firsthand with the Giants. Mara bought into the fool’s gold and THOUGHT he got the confirmation he was LOOKING FOR that Daniel Jones was a guy in this league when they were in the playoffs. Sensible people always knew what it was.

They’re gonna legitimately waste a decade of everyone’s lives trying to get this thing back on track after Eli. Meanwhile teams like the Packers go from Favre to Rodgers to Love. shyt makes me sick! Bunch of fukkin’ goofies.

Sounds like my Saints with Derek fukkin CAC :francis:

mag357

Superstar
Daps

I want to vomit

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
image0.jpg

:huhldup: