1925-2025 New York Giants Thread: 100 Years in the making

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
fukk everyone who said Devito was better for this team than Tyrod. He’s a fukkin’ gump and he can’t throw for shyt. No pocket awareness and doesn’t keep his eyes downfield.
This was evident from the jump but everyone ignored that b/c wInS, just like they ignored the defense for being the real reason we got those wins :mjlol:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I get what you are saying but half the league can say the same thing :russ:

We have a legit coach, most teams don’t :hubie:

We’re not paying anybody, and we’re in a loaded qb draft :hubie:

Call me crazy, but I think we can compete for a sb, if we can find a Kirk Cousins/young Dak type qb(not elite but pretty good) on a rookie deal. That’s not impossible to do, given that’s they’ll be several QBs available to us who can be pretty good(Jayden, JJ).

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Call me crazy, but I think we can compete for a sb, if we can find a Kirk Cousins/young Dak type qb(not elite but pretty good) on a rookie deal. That’s not impossible to do, given that’s they’ll be several QBs available to us who can be pretty good(Jayden, JJ).
Daboll has shown us that he can make any QB look decent. I don’t think fans realize just how bad the QBs are on our roster:mjlol:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If we keep winning Jayden is a pipe dream

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Russell Wilson anyone? :ld:
Danny Dimes for Russ and a 2025 6th rounder?

We get an extra pick, a stopgap(Russ) while we develop a rookie qb for a year or two. Daboll and Schoen might be on the hot seat next year, so I’d could see them not wanting to punt the year.