Gotta agree with RG3...Daniel Jones benefits the most with Davito's performance

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Fukk the Draft spot at this point...i'm enjoying the moment. Hope we can win in New Orleans and make the Eagles lives harder in those 2 games. Plus, i hope the Seahawks lose out at this point so that Leonard Williams 2nd round pick we have gets even better.

When you're so bad to end up in the top 3 of the Draft, unless you had key injuries everywhere, it only indicates how far back the franchise is. Next thing you know the HC and GM are on the hot seat, coordinators are changing, players are looking to leave, players are not looking to sign, etc.

Giants aren't that far right now and this mini-comeback helps show that Daboll is an official head coach. Look at what he's helped do with DeVito in the same way he helped with Jones last year.

- 2023 Draft: Banks, JMS and Hyatt are looking like locks as great picks
- 2022 Draft: Kayvon is killing it, Wan'dale is excellent when healthy, McFadden is getting better each game...Neal will be better next year, i believe
- Okereke was a fantastic signing
- Hope we can re-sign McKinney and hope Pugh can be re-signed for a nice price
- If Ojulari's injured ass can put a full season of work in, he would be on another level
- I really hope Wink stays more so than Kafka...if Kafka leaves, Daboll's still there to help on offense

Still need depth in a good amount of spots, of course, but the future is bright and i trust the HC and GM. And yes, the goal should be to re-sign Saquon and get ready for the next QB as soon as the season ends.

Last edited: