17 Year Old Black Teen Charged As An Adult For Slapping Teacher(Winston-Salem, NC)

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
That’s my former HS….

It’s crazy how times changed…. When I was in school there was a brawl and some cats once threw our principal through the cafeteria windows!!!

Niccas just got expelled but don’t recall charges pressed.

Glad times changed…..
Wife is a teacher so I take all of the bullshyt super serious these days. I remember seeing a teacher catch a haymaker when he tried to jump in to stop a group fight. You’re right, times have changed and I think it’s for the better because these kids don’t take shyt serious until its way too late…

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
ePylAnm.jpeg
Let me guess…you think it’s white folks fault or systemic racism that’s the cause of this lil dumb mf attacking a teacher? You gotta be a white boy impersonating a black person.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Wife is a teacher so I take all of the bullshyt super serious these days. I remember seeing a teacher catch a haymaker when he tried to jump in to stop a group fight. You’re right, times have changed and I think it’s for the better because these kids don’t take shyt serious until its way too late…
Dog, I got a homegirl that teaches 3rd grade in Richmond, VA. One of her peers had to be moved to another school because of kids were t threatening to punch her in the stomach, they did (two of them). And this woman was pregnant at the time.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
How are they benefiting society by disrupting the learning environment for others, damaging property, and assaulting teachers and their fellow students?
well what do you expect them to do? go to jail?

Meanwhile it's white people named General Booty getting quarterback jobs, white Fishermen named Niggemeyer and and white basketball player with the last name Knikka.

Just cause a name sounds crazy to you doesn't mean you get to activate your c00n chip.
cacs will talk shyt about black names all day then turn around and name their kids Graycynn, Tragedeigh, Geoff, Jaxxon, Oraleigh, Paisleigh, Kynlee, Raylee, Jayden, Blayden, Taylee, Lakynn, Zooey, Nayvie, Holideigh, Raegan, McKinli, Brynleigh, Kelsey, Codee, Braxlynn, McKeinsleigh, Crimsyn, and Wednesdaigh.

fukk them

:heh:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Let me guess…you think it’s white folks fault or systemic racism that’s the cause of this lil dumb mf attacking a teacher? You gotta be a white boy impersonating a black person.
Making fun of rec centers is a white supremacist go-to. You're the one who's acting more caccish than me.

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well what do you expect them to do? go to jail?

cacs will talk shyt about black names all day then turn around and name their kids Graycynn, Tragedeigh, Geoff, Jaxxon, Oraleigh, Paisleigh, Kynlee, Raylee, Jayden, Blayden, Taylee, Lakynn, Zooey, Nayvie, Holideigh, Raegan, McKinli, Brynleigh, Kelsey, Codee, Braxlynn, McKeinsleigh, Crimsyn, and Wednesdaigh.

fukk them

:heh:
Brah. It's a little girl in my daughters 3rd grade named Hennessey:wtf:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Violence in schools is typically committed by kids who do not want to be there.
Violence in prison typically happens by inmates who don't want to be there.

We just got to release them, then no more violence in prison:ohhh: