17 Year Old Black Teen Charged As An Adult For Slapping Teacher(Winston-Salem, NC)

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
The parents should absolutely be charged and held accountable for this demon of a child. :damn:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Looks like a case of water finding its own level. Let's cut to the chase and save the Juvenile courts for those who got a fighting (pun) chance.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
You know what’s needed here? More rec centers
ePylAnm.jpeg

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
At 16-17 years old there should be a baseline understanding of right and wrong and an understanding of how the world works as a young Black male. I hope he can get the help he needs this is clearly an outstanding behavioral issue.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Klan rally by Coli militants :dead:
Next thread
My Brotha, My Brotha you want a bean pie:dead:
So fake
You see this bullshyt? One teen does something stupid and it's "If his name was Spencer, he wouldn't be doing this :mjpls:"

"I'd never name my kid Shaunquis :mjpls:"

Meanwhile it's white people named General Booty getting quarterback jobs, white Fishermen named Niggemeyer and and white basketball player with the last name Knikka.

Just cause a name sounds crazy to you doesn't mean you get to activate your c00n chip.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I’m confused why the thread title is baited like we should be mad his dumbass is getting charged…

That’s my former HS….

It’s crazy how times changed…. When I was in school there was a brawl and some cats once threw our principal through the cafeteria windows!!!

Niccas just got expelled but don’t recall charges pressed.

Glad times changed…..