1619 Project Founder Nicole Hannah Jones vs Yvette Carnell and Antonio Moore

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
Full name or link? :feedme:

@For Da Bag

I don’t have a link. He’s a professor at Duke University who works along Tone & Yvette to compile & review the data used. I’m sure you can find a YouTube interview from him.

*Correction* Dr. Crosby is a Louisville paster that supports ADOS. Dr. Sandy Darity is the Duke professor.

Last edited:

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
Reparations for ADOS specifically IS identity politics. She says verbatim they she is not for this approach, but rather prefers classed based policies for poor people. You’re doing a lot of juelzing to protect your girl but the proof is in the pudding — her own words.

Identity politics, as described by our ADOS group, includes the entire African diaspora & Yvette constantly pushes people to accept our distinction. You are doing a lot of gaslighting, but I shouldn’t be surprised. You can save your response b/c I’m not falling for your BS.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Identity politics, as described by our ADOS group, includes the entire African diaspora & Yvette constantly pushes people to accept our distinction. You are doing a lot of gaslighting, but I shouldn’t be surprised. You can save your response b/c I’m not falling for your BS.

Identity politics has absolutely nothing to do with the entire African diaspora. In the video, she's talking about REPARATIONS FOR BLACK PEOPLE. When she is going against identity politics, she is going against Coates approach of advocating for reparations for black descendants of slaves, calling that identity politics, and advocated for a class based approach instead. You have to be truly dense to read that transcript or watch that video, and determine that she's talking about the African Diaspora here.

:dahell:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
has yvette finally managed to properly record her videos? or is she still sitting in her basement, ranting into a cheap webcam with distorted audio for two hours? :mjlol:i don't know how you cult followers even manage to watch this shyt, let alone take her crazy ass serious :camby:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
It’s not about a shout-out. It’s about a movement being taken over & diverted away from its true mission.

Yvette Nd tone saying no bs Articles if u not gonna do the work.

They want to talk about but it but not fix the issue.

They trying to get a apology and kumbaya. Ados need the check and programs not no kumbaya bs.

Yvette and tone is right tell them to fix the issue

Is the issue acknowledging Yvette and Tone, coopting their brand, or writing about reparations? :mindblown: multiple things are being said somehow in 'agreement' with them

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
Is the issue acknowledging Yvette and Tone, coopting their brand, or writing about reparations? :mindblown: multiple things are being said somehow in 'agreement' with them

Much like this past Jay Z foolishness, the issue can be different for different people & there may be multiple issues pertaining to one situation.

Daps
I like nikole she alot realer and better than angela rye and bootlicking liberals looking at videos.

Just remember to mention what ados is owed

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
I stumbled across this thread searching for something else and damn.
full

How many times did this kinda scenario play out this year?

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
I stumbled across this thread searching for something else and damn.
full

How many times did this kinda scenario play out this year?
Issa new year, whose checking in on tonight's meltdown ?
full

I gotta give it to Yvette, she hit center-mass predicting this shyt :whoo:

Getcha popcorn ready
tenor.gif