1619 Project Founder Nicole Hannah Jones vs Yvette Carnell and Antonio Moore

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
And y'all think this is the next coming of Malcolm X leading us to the promised land.

So now we're copywriting ideas on black liberation as property, to be credited and "acknowledged" whenever spoken? Ideas that long outdate Carnell's cheap hustle?

This clown--like Tariq Nasheed and the rest of the bandwagon jumping flamethrowers--sees being pro-black on the internet as a hustle. She sees reparations as merely her personal brand, to be credited and acknowledged to her by anyone speaking on it publicly. She sees other black people speaking for the black community--even reparations--as competitors to be torn down and silenced, not allies to lifted and projected. She views typical, attention starved smart-dumb negroes that still believe being black and critical of Democrats makes you look woke and interesting as her reliable audience. It's all a damn hustle. She is doing more to obstruct this conversation just to argue for clout and drive attention to her social media profiles than to actually advance it.

She and the other guy really believe this is the first time in American history theres ever been talks of reparations in Washington. Its not. Imagine MLK, Malcolm X, Stokely Carmichael, Gloria Richardson, Amos Wilson, etc all attacking one another and demanding "acknowledgment" from one another for ideas on black empowerment. Imagine if they treated being pro-black like their personal brand to be treated as property and given credit. fukking pathetic, counter-productive, and shameful.

A pro-black woman who attacks other black people more than white people. A pro-black woman who dedicates more of her activism to "exposing" and attacking anyone who comes close to aligning with her own agenda than "exposing" and attacking the ones who are totally against it. A descendant of slaves who wants beef with virtually everyone except the descendants of slave owners. Because what she really cares about is protecting her brand and her audience, not seeing reparations discussed and advanced.

Yalls generation of black power...When did it become so lazy, antagonistic, attention-starved, greedy and naive?
Naw, Yvette and Tone have been standing on the same square for several years. They haven’t wavered and started talking about a new issue. Tariq, PBT, Jason have all pivoted to HER talking points without even acknowledging her

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Tariq Nasheed and the rest of the bandwagon jumping flamethrowers--sees being pro-black on the internet as a hustle.
Taken from another thread

Just for a laugh, I watched the part of tn's video about NYT 1619 Project.....and had to stop when he said that the 1619 Project essays from ACTUAL scholars were "pretty much bullet points taken from hidden colors series".

hear him saying it for yourself

2018-08-02-metro-perry-STEM-college-graduates-photo.jpg

Last edited:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
And y'all think this is the next coming of Malcolm X leading us to the promised land.

So now we're copywriting ideas on black liberation as property, to be credited and "acknowledged" whenever spoken? Ideas that long outdate Carnell's cheap hustle?

This clown--like Tariq Nasheed and the rest of the bandwagon jumping flamethrowers--sees being pro-black on the internet as a hustle. She sees reparations as merely her personal brand, to be credited and acknowledged to her by anyone speaking on it publicly. She sees other black people speaking for the black community--even reparations--as competitors to be torn down and silenced, not allies to lifted and projected. She views typical, attention starved smart-dumb negroes that still believe being black and critical of Democrats makes you look woke and interesting as her reliable audience. It's all a damn hustle. She is doing more to obstruct this conversation just to argue for clout and drive attention to her social media profiles than to actually advance it.

She and the other guy really believe this is the first time in American history theres ever been talks of reparations in Washington. Its not. Imagine MLK, Malcolm X, Stokely Carmichael, Gloria Richardson, Amos Wilson, etc all attacking one another and demanding "acknowledgment" from one another for ideas on black empowerment. Imagine if they treated being pro-black like their personal brand to be treated as property and given credit. fukking pathetic, counter-productive, and shameful.

A pro-black woman who attacks other black people more than white people. A pro-black woman who dedicates more of her activism to "exposing" and attacking anyone who comes close to aligning with her own agenda than "exposing" and attacking the ones who are totally against it. A descendant of slaves who wants beef with virtually everyone except the descendants of slave owners. Because what she really cares about is protecting her brand and her audience, not seeing reparations discussed and advanced.

Yalls generation of black power...When did it become so lazy, antagonistic, attention-starved, greedy and naive?

How is it a hustle when racist have gotten fired over this and racist have been forced to step down? I don't know what you guys have against people on youtube using a free platform to speak on what they feel. Tariq made money, black folks have met and got together off some of his meet up and hidden colors Q and A.

I really think you dudes just don't like the idea of brothers and sisters not supporting democrats and consider them sellouts or "Hoteps" because you want all of us to fall in line, back the dem candidate and if we struggling "man up" and get it done. Ya'll not really democrats, damn sure not liberals since most ya'll anti-gay but most of ya'll just dislike white folks so you support the D person.

This 1619 thing is just a way to silence the underground, once they get some footing they'll be having a pointless conversation with hugs and prayers being given to everyone as their being told "we're gonna invest in HBCU or fix up whatever hood needs fixing and nothing will be done, you nikkas are just democratic shills who catch feelings by dudes who don't follow the protocol.

bytch literally said everything Yvette been saying for months now and once the candidates get behind her I guarantee you all the underground work will be forgotten.

You nikkas just want your safe space away from cacs but don't mind them white chicks or the pleasures white America gives you, ya'll can't fool no one.

Yvette attacks cuz she sees where this will lead, it will get hijacked eventually and she wants to prevent that.

As a group of people alot of us really love white folks, like them cars, them houses and those non black women, we need to be honest about that.

Scott Larock

Daps
Reppin
Hell
No mention of ADOS/FBA though, I could easily predict that alone would cause problems. That’s like somebody eating off your block tax-free

Someone gets it like I said once it goes mainstream like that it's a wrap same with BLM, when BLM was in the street it was pretty straight, CNN comes along and a gay dude is the face of it...

These dudes only democrat to oppose the "racist republicans" but really hate most of their own people. Dude literally calling a man a "pro black hustler" when he never went to college and became a millionaire teaching people about racism... seriously what does this nikka know about Bill Orielly? Dude was a failure when he was a regular new reporter, until Fox came along he became mega rich teaching hate and still hangs out with Al Sharpton and all these other phonies...

Most these nikkas are really just a joke, they scared of republicans bad but really don't give a fukk about most their own people. Sad....

Man, it's so many white people who were literal failures until they found their niche. Even in the recent Andrew Luck retirement thread a shock jock named Doug literally stole credit cards in college and look where he ended up... a black man couldn't even get that chance... I mean the brother on ESPN be applying for years for a NFL Office position and he still getting turned down.. we don't even get those chances and this dude here literally bashing the only ones with the courage to expose alot of truths about racism and siding with some butter biscuit eating-let me prove my intellect with my education Negroes and that still don't mean much.

Ask that ole cac lady in Michigan to mence her words, her old ass don't care, about your education or whatever she spoke her mind about not wanting interracial couples nor wanting black folks in her town and I guarantee more cacs start getting bold like that especially since the feel the "liberals" are out to erase them.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Tone and Yvette, and also Tariq has soaked up all the negativity that came with making reparations exclusive instead of inclusive. And they've also laid out an "or else" meaning jumping off the Dem plantation. This is the major difference between past reparations talks and now. Reparations talks in the past were always hypothetical (HR 40 is just a STUDY). How come all these people claim they've talked about reparations, but it's only popping now?

Scott Larock

Daps
Reppin
Hell
This whole thing is due to activism being a way to generate income. People are trying to protect their "movements" because they rely on it for income.

Yep so does Jail which provides a good income for alot of people just not in it bro.

And the rich investors who need the prisons filled so they can make their money, that was a pretty stupid reply dude.

A new Texas law criminalizes sending unwanted nudes. Lawyers say it might be difficult to enforce.

Let's wager some "coli cash" on who this affects the most, considering we're the highest percentage of social media users.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Naw, Yvette and Tone have been standing on the same square for several years. They haven’t wavered and started talking about a new issue. Tariq, PBT, Jason have all pivoted to HER talking points without even acknowledging her
Tariq has been talking about tangibles and reparations and FBA for years, but he obviously uses different terminology than Tone and Yvette. They've been saying the same thing for years, just different ways. And lowkey, Tariq does alot of their dirty work for them.

Scott Larock

Daps
Reppin
Hell
Tone and Yvette, and also Tariq has soaked up all the negativity that came with making reparations exclusive instead of inclusive. And they've also laid out and "or else" meaning jumping off the Dem plantation. This is the major difference between past reparations talks and now. Reparations talks in the past were always hypothetical (HR 40 is just a STUDY). How come all these people claim they've talked about reparations, but it's only popping now?

They can't answer that man but we both know the answer.

CNN exit polls showed DeSantis won 60 percent of the white vote, down from the 64 percent Trump received in 2016, and down 9 percentage points among white women. DeSantis made up from his loss with white voters by spiking his numbers with minorities. DeSantis won 14 percent of black voters and 44 percent of Hispanic voters.

Instead of getting mad at Tariq, Yvette and Tone get mad at a higher percentage of minorities who voted republican both Andrew Gulliam and Stacy Adams didn't do well as everyone though they should with their own community and other minority communities, spend time fixing them.

Minorities helped boost Ron DeSantis to the governor's office, and the numbers show it

Scott Larock

Daps
Reppin
Hell
Tone and Yvette, and also Tariq has soaked up all the negativity that came with making reparations exclusive instead of inclusive. And they've also laid out an "or else" meaning jumping off the Dem plantation. This is the major difference between past reparations talks and now. Reparations talks in the past were always hypothetical (HR 40 is just a STUDY). How come all these people claim they've talked about reparations, but it's only popping now?

Tariq is the dude at the barbershop but Yvette and Tone are the real brains behind it all, nothing against Tariq but he's the most approachable and the one who probably would wanna chop it up with the most, Yvette and Tone are the real muscle just not that approachable and relatable to most of us. The three of them do good and I wish they'll all work together.

It's no different than George W. Bush when he was running for president everyone thought he's the guy to drink a beer with and it turned out he wasn't who cacs thought he was. So you see why they love Trump.