13-Year-Old Girl Fights Male Teacher In Oakland Middle School!

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
i clearly remember being in elementary/middle school in the mid 80's.

teachers would pick you up out of your seat by your ears.....

pick you up out of your seat by your ears if you said some stupid shyt in class.

if this happened back in my day?....shyt. teacher would have just put her in a choke hold.

my science teacher told my pops during a parent teacher meeting that i joked around too much in class.
my pops slammed my head into my teachers desk and then my pops told my teacher that he could do the same thing if i fukked around in his class.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she barged thru that door like wolverine.:bryan:

and what was the teacher doing @0:25?:heh: i dont know about yall but i would put my money on her if they were to really pog.

i wonder if these teachers get paid more when they teach these disciplinary classes.
do they get paid more than the other teachers in the school?

man go somewhere with that smart-dumb nikka talk.

Yes they do get paid more teaching in those high risk schools.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
they had my man in a trailer with like 5 students.

no surprises here.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:snoop: Lets be 100...this shyt is because black people beat their kids at home and when the kids get to school they just cant behave themselves without the threat of violence.

She lost...soon she will be suspended or expelled and on her way to an "alternative" high school where she will graduate without being able to spell and count
Her classmates lost because that instructional time was wasted and the school lost because teacher morale is affected by this kinda behaviour..the good teachers just look for private and charter schools where they dont have to put up with nonsense.

Breh, that chick is growing up in a home with no structure or discipline. There's a reason she's acting that way. That kid is more than likely getting verbally abused than physically abused.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
i clearly remember being in elementary/middle school in the mid 80's.

teachers would pick you up out of your seat by your ears.....

pick you up out of your seat by your ears if you said some stupid shyt in class.

if this happened back in my day?....shyt. teacher would have just put her in a choke hold.

my science teacher told my pops during a parent teacher meeting that i joked around too much in class.
my pops slammed my head into my teachers desk and then my pops told my teacher that he could do the same thing if i fukked around in his class.

Sounds like you actually had a pops who gave a fukk about you. Most these kids that act out like that don't. Raising a child in a toxic environment is a sure fire way to have them end up like that broad.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
honestly sad that other black people in this thread laughing at this sh't posting e-jokes.

shyt ain't funny and continues to make us look bad.

think about the next time you get discriminated against and remember how funny ya'll thought this was... :stopitslime:
Shut the fukk up you insecure self hating(you're probably lying about being black)son of a bytch.

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
Says the clown who just implied that The discrimination that "we" face is justified.

:what: i didn't say or imply the discrimination we face is justified. you taking the wrong meaning out of that post.

honestly sad that other black people in this thread laughing at this sh't posting e-jokes.
shyt ain't funny and continues to make us look bad.
think about the next time you get discriminated against and remember how funny ya'll thought this was

^ i just said that we get discriminated on bc when people act the fool like in that video, so i can't see why people are laughing. I'm not implying that someone deserves to get discriminated on and would never say such a thing.

just dap my post like 50 people did and move on.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
What can he do. He swung on her he lose his job and goes to jail for assaulting a child and what legally is classified as a female

he should have never approached her like that
he ran up on her when she was outside the classroom
yelling and shyt
he escalated the situation