13-Year-Old Girl Fights Male Teacher In Oakland Middle School!

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
That teacher ain't know what to do :damn: :snoop:

Wasn't there a thread a few months back about a principal that either gave Saturday detention to a massive group of kids . or was it the one where the principal had two boys who had been fighting sit in the middle of the hallway and allow students to crack jokes on them as their punishment...some "unique" form of punishment got a lot of media attention......but the question I made then and make now.....what are your options with discipline.....if you to light then folks get mad, and if you try a new approach then folks get mad at you too ....

Catch - 22 Trolling is Supreme :troll:

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: he handled that shiit so badly

i mean yes she's in the wrong. but dude did do some questionable shiit in the video. picking up that desk. pushing her when she was at the door. kicking her also. while those are not as bad as what she did, dude left himself in a position to be fired

i know he probably didnt know what to do, but he handled that poorly

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man she had that dude shook. He was like, "There's nothing in the teacher manual for handling this beast".

Had him grabbing a chair like he was taming Simba and shyt

lion_tamer.jpg

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
honestly sad that other black people in this thread laughing at this sh't posting e-jokes.

shyt ain't funny and continues to make us look bad.

think about the next time you get discriminated against and remember how funny ya'll thought this was... :stopitslime:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn shes really big for a 13 year old

he did the right thing, she gonna face charges

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
:wow: This video makes me more appreciative of my own parents.

Growing up, my dad's favorite movie was the Godfather, particularly for the dichotomy between the personalities of Michael and Sonny Corleone. My dad had always said that no matter how mad someone makes you, no matter how much someone pisses you off, you can't let that shyt get to you visibly. He also used to tell me that you have to plan a counter attack that will hurt them the most on their own grounds. In other words, if you don't lose your shyt the moment you're wronged, you'll be able to prepare to exact your retribution where you end to. Sonny Corleone was a known hot-head that could not be counted on to contain his anger. This ended up getting him killed when he rushed to avenge his sister when she was getting her ass whooped by her husband. Michael Corleone on the other hand was able to exact revenge on the man with years of careful planning and scheming.

This girl never learned that lesson. All she learned was to freak out and start swinging and hitting people. No thought put into anything, no attempt to understand what was going on around her and why, just that she was being "disrespected" and that she needed to show that she did not approve. It's this reason that she fits perfectly into the proverbial Sonny Corleone camp. She might have some street cred early on and some respect from her peers (the ones who won't matter in 2-3 years), but she'll burn herself out and continue to shoot herself in the foot with this fukkery until she's figuratively dead to society, only being seen as someone who's a liability and not someone of value.

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
Honestly, I didn't see what went on outside the door so until one of em apologizes I'll reserve judgment. Either way, it's something that should never have happened.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
:snoop: Lets be 100...this shyt is because black people beat their kids at home and when the kids get to school they just cant behave themselves without the threat of violence.

She lost...soon she will be suspended or expelled and on her way to an "alternative" high school where she will graduate without being able to spell and count
Her classmates lost because that instructional time was wasted and the school lost because teacher morale is affected by this kinda behaviour..the good teachers just look for private and charter schools where they dont have to put up with nonsense.

:stopitslime:

It has nothing to do with "black people beating their kids" and everything with poor and or absent parenting. I'm certain the mom probably cosigns this beast's behavior instead of punishing her for it. A kid doesn't behave the way the beast was behaving in this video unless she has no fear of the potential consequences of her actions.