$12K A Month Apartment In Bethesda, MD

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I’m honestly wondering if that’s a joke or a skit

Inflation has been crazy but it has NOT been that crazy. A downtown DC luxury penthouse 3 bedroom goes for 5K.

Also this isn’t even luxury. That’s a standard apartment look at them outdated brown cabinets. Look at how close the shower is to the toilet :what:

And if it’s really 12k a month why is your ghetto ass mentioning the $150 parking fee :scust:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
I used to run a Mayorga coffee shop in Rosedale park, Bethesda. Wednesday we'd have this guy come and play songs for kids and bored housewives in the neighborhood would come over with their kids. So many milfs. I'd have customers wide eyed walking into the store and realizing they hit the mother load ( double entendre don't ask me how) :mjgrin:

Last edited:

Regular Developer

âš¡
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
How far from an actual city is this? Is this like a quick uber to downtown DC or Baltimore, or is this luxury in the middle of nowhere?

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
Bethesda is fukking nice. People always talk about Potomac but Bethesda is where I’d be if money was no object. With that said, $12K is ridiculous smh. You can get a beautiful townhouse in Georgetown for that price.

Bethesda/Chevy Chase is more established old money, Potomac is more new money flex…

North Bethesda is a different entity from Bethesda proper tho and it’s def nothing special about it to be asking for 12k pm…

Kinda Random but I remember messing with this freaky mixed army jawn from Seattle who worked at the NIH and lived in those apartments by the strathmore…Met her at the chilis that use to be across from white flint:mjlol:

Last edited:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bethesda/Chevy Chase is more established old money, Potomac is more new money flex…

North Bethesda is a different entity from Bethesda proper tho and it’s def nothing special about it to be asking for 12k pm..

I remember messing with this freaky mixed army jawn from Seattle who worked at the NIH and lived in those apartments by the strathmore…Met her at the chilis that use to be across from white flint:mjlol:

Oh, this is in North Bethesda :mjlol:

SMH.

It is and will always be fukking Rockville.

Paying $12K was out of line for Bethesda but, it should be illegal for Rockville.