Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Food is expensive in some countries but not to that extent

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
It has caviar and truffles on it so I'm not surprised it's that expensive. My boyfriend would definitely order it and I would try some of his :lolbron:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
your boyfriend's :fif: bank account not getting anything like that

:sitdown:

:childplease: My boyfriend takes me to expensive places all the time. If we were to go on vacation and find some supposedly amazing dish that is expensive, I guarantee you he would order it and be able to pay for it (he is a epicure/foodie).

Negro, you don't know my or my boyfriend's life.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
:childplease: My boyfriend takes me to expensive places all the time. If we were to go on vacation and find some supposedly amazing dish that is expensive, I guarantee you he would order it and be able to pay for it (he is a epicure/foodie).

Negro, you don't know my or my boyfriend's life.

:duck:

and the fact that your insecure ass had to bring him up in the first place tells me all I need to know about yours and his financial situation

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
:duck:

and the fact that your insecure ass had to bring him up in the first place tells me all I need to know about yours and his financial situation

This is an anonymous message board. Why do I have to lie? You are one of those people that think just because they can't afford/do something that no one else can. You could have ignored my post sweetie.

I brought him up because I wouldn't be the person who ordered it, but he would (and as a result I would try it)...this answers the OP's question. You don't know anything about my financial situation or his. :umad: It's okay sweetie.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
This is an anonymous message board. Why do I have to lie? You are one of those people that think just because they can't afford/do something that no one else can. You could have ignored my post sweetie.

I brought him up because I would be the person who ordered it, but he would (and as a result I would try it). You don't know anything about my financial situation or his. :umad: It's okay sweetie.

I actually know all about your finacial situation with that :flabbynsick: necklace you're showing off in your avi

:umad: