12/9 DAZN PPV: Devin Haney vs Regis Prograis (WBC Jr Welterweight Title)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Real with what? with that performance he needs to share a :trash:with Oscar the Grouch

I'm talking about what he said post fight. He just came out and said that Haney is better. Nothing wrong with that.

And this was no different than the Crawford/Spence fight except it went all 12. One man was just levels above the other guy.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
path I see is
Ryan takes Rolly WBA belt in Spring

Devin vs Ryan in Fall
Devin vs Teo to start 25 (maybe the Super Bowl thing). and then Devin moves to 147 in fall 25

Ryan would have to get rid of that mandatory so he will have to pay some decent step asides to Davies. But I do believe Oscar when he says he will make the fight because aside for the Davis rematch( which won’t happen) Haney is the most money they can get. Ryan is poised to lose any day now against anybody so of Oscar want to sell high on him Haney would be the most lucrative because that Ryan Garcia ship is sinking fast.

They can give Devin a soft touch in the meantime and let him build up his brand a little more, let him show off his newfound power a bit. Or a Haney/Paro fight would be dope and I bet that would be the next fight realistically for Haney.