12/9 DAZN PPV: Devin Haney vs Regis Prograis (WBC Jr Welterweight Title)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Pacquiao?

Look man im not about to argue over this I just said he looks big for 140 and itd be interesting if his power goes up. End of :hubie:

Haneys punching power Is one of the most sensitive topics in boxing, and I really don't understand why. :heh: it's the strangest thing.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
I think Devin is going to easily box Prograis. My only concern I had with Devin is I feel he’s a game plan fighter and he sticks to it and sometimes doesn’t adjust as the rounds go on and a opponent switches there plan to counter his. That fight with Loma showed that and we verbal heard it from him. Devin has all the talent and skill in the world would love to see him be able to counter and switch up styles on the go.

But he did adjust against Loma.

When Loma had success in the 10/11 th rounds, Haney adjusted in the 12th and shut the door.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Damn in his first fight in the division Haney looking like a damn weight bully at 140
If Prograis power gets neutralized by it might not be as close as people expect

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Damn in his first fight in the division Haney looking like a damn weight bully at 140
If Prograis power gets neutralized by it might not be as close as people expect

if anything it shows nikka been killing himself at 135 and should dead all the bullshyt of him needing to bend over for Tank and Shakur. nikka had all the belts AND killed himself to make weight lol

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Nah .he's a winner. He's went through real fighters without the BS. Him and Benavidez right now...Issac Cruz backed down from fighting Shakur and Haney...Tank backed down from Haney taking that short notice spot they eventually gave to Cruz...Teo was so scared of Haney that he jumped at fighting Kambosos instead. Shakur turned down his highest offer to not fight Haney..Canelo is fighting all kind of mid guys instead of Bivol again or Benavidez...lol.

Has Haney ever called out Teo?