Time to see Trick whoop them tricks
Nw1c4xN.png

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
So let me make sure I'm following correctly because I think I've missed a lot since maybe....Melo winning the title.

Bron went heel. Beat the shyt out of Von Wagner. Now he's.....floating around the ether, putting people over. I think I may have heard he had a losing streak at one point. I could be wrong.

Trick's been showing out and getting over on his own. Melo feuded with Dragunov who gave Trick the beats at some point prior to his shot. I remember Melo beating him the first time they had a PPV match.

It seems that Ilja eventually beat Melo for the title. I want to assume this happened cleanly? :leon:

Baby Pillman debuted. He looks weird. Someone attacked an up-and-coming Trick Williams and people seem to think it may have been Melo, but no one was sure. I guess I'm hearing that Baby Pillman did it but is claiming that he did it on Melo's behalf. Melo denies this, hence their match tonight?

Stratton won the title (I missed the match, but know she deserved it because she'd been showing out)...lost it the Becky Lynch. Becky dropped it to Lyra....who isn't booked tonight? :leostare:

From the promo package, it seems like Kiana and Roxy is happening because Kiana cost Roxy her shot at getting the belt back in a match against Becky (perhaps?) :patrice:

Haven't seen any Kelani Jordan, but I hear she's been doing well. Don't know what her storyline has been. :patrice:

I assume Dijak's been doing his thing and I know Wes Lee lost his belt to Dom, but can't wrestle for it because he's out for a year. What's Dom been doing down in NXT?

Anything I miss?

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Trick's been showing out and getting over on his own. Melo feuded with Dragunov who gave Trick the beats at some point prior to his shot. I remember Melo beating him the first time they had a PPV match.

It seems that Ilja eventually beat Melo for the title. I want to assume this happened cleanly? :leon:
Melo/Drag 1: Melo wins with accidental interference from Trick
Melo/Drag 2: Drag wins clean
Melo/Drag 3: Drag wins with a controversial distraction from Trick