12/23 DAZN PPV - Day of Reckoning: Anthony Joshua vs Otto Wallin / Deontay Wilder vs Joseph Parker

Who Wins?

• Joshua-Wallin Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wilder-Parker Draw

• Wilder Decision

• Parker Decision

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
And fighting three minute rounds :yeshrug:

Think you're gonna get the bag fighting 20 minute fights, brehettes :mjlol:

Its weird because Ive never seen women not spar 3 minutr rounds anyway

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
So Daniel DuBois by knockout? :ohhh:

I think Miller gets it done.

Du Bois doesn't operate well under pressure and Miller is going to apply a lot of it. Du Bois has to hit him with shots that will make him think twice about pressuring.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
his was crazy...he used to be fighting at 260s then when he got featured more on hbo and pbc and others..he gained weight but his workrate was nuts for a man that size..that EPO he was taking is the main culprit of why he never gassed..EPO is more powerful than i thought when it makes a 300 pounder top 5 in workrate in all divisions :heh:

Miller strikes me as a guy that trains like James Toney nowadays.

What I mean by that is he just goes in the ring, spars, and doesn't do shyt else. :heh:

These type of dudes tend to have a good stamina and know how to pace themselves.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Miller strikes me as a guy that trains like James Toney nowadays.

What I mean by that is he just goes in the ring, spars, and doesn't do shyt else. :heh:

These type of dudes tend to have a good stamina and know how to pace themselves.
yeah sparring as a substitute to other conditioning stuff..its old school shyt...but toney used those to also practice his GOAT level defense and also took non title fights in the interim to keep sharp...lights out was a boxer's boxer bro

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I think Miller gets it done.

Du Bois doesn't operate well under pressure and Miller is going to apply a lot of it. Du Bois has to hit him with shots that will make him think twice about pressuring.

I mean, if stamina was the reason Miller was able to last in later rounds, then if DuBois can take Miller into the deep waters, it might be trouble for Miller

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
I mean, if stamina was the reason Miller was able to last in later rounds, then if DuBois can take Miller into the deep waters, it might be trouble for Miller

That's for sure.

Let's put it this way then..1st half of the fight favors Miller and the 2nd half favors Dubois.

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
his was crazy...he used to be fighting at 260s then when he got featured more on hbo and pbc and others..he gained weight but his workrate was nuts for a man that size..that EPO he was taking is the main culprit of why he never gassed..EPO is more powerful than i thought when it makes a 300 pounder top 5 in workrate in all divisions :heh:
I watched a few docs on cyclist, and epo can turn a reg person into a beast.