12/23 DAZN PPV - Day of Reckoning: Anthony Joshua vs Otto Wallin / Deontay Wilder vs Joseph Parker

Who Wins?

• Joshua-Wallin Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wilder-Parker Draw

• Wilder Decision

• Parker Decision

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Yes I was a huge fan of the Don King stacked undercards.

Boxing is so much better with stacked cards, as opposed to a main event with just a "meh" undercard.

You also accomplish more with a card like this. Once this card is over, you have several matchups for a future card. It really helps push the sport going forward.
the bolded..as was i breh...his excellency is clearly is from the generation we are from and understands that..yes this will push the 3 divrsions represented forward...so far this has been damned good and we are entering the main 4 fights

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I would always continue to be confused by Baby Miller's steroid/illegal substance abuse

Why does a huge fat ass who's over 300 pounds needs steroids anyway? lol
his was crazy...he used to be fighting at 260s then when he got featured more on hbo and pbc and others..he gained weight but his workrate was nuts for a man that size..that EPO he was taking is the main culprit of why he never gassed..EPO is more powerful than i thought when it makes a 300 pounder top 5 in workrate in all divisions :heh:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ask his partner in crime Kownacki who can't win fights anymore.

The roids basically helped maintain their cardio.
kownacki just got his chin broke running into the wrong guy with stones in his fists after getting softened up by another big puncher

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
his was crazy...he used to be fighting at 260s then when he got featured more on hbo and pbc and others..he gained weight but his workrate was nuts for a man that size..that EPO he was taking is the main culprit of why he never gassed..EPO is more powerful than i thought when it makes a 300 pounder top 5 in workrate in all divisions :heh:

So Daniel DuBois by knockout? :ohhh: