12/23 DAZN PPV - Day of Reckoning: Anthony Joshua vs Otto Wallin / Deontay Wilder vs Joseph Parker

Who Wins?

• Joshua-Wallin Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wilder-Parker Draw

• Wilder Decision

• Parker Decision

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Not seeing it with Wallin. Dude whole claim to fame is cutting Fury. If AJ head is right, he should get him out of there.

Still a good fight because Wallin is stubborn and won't lay down easily but I'm not seeing an upset. Parker is a way tougher fight.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Not seeing it with Wallin. Dude whole claim to fame is cutting Fury. If AJ head is right, he should get him out of there.

Still a good fight because Wallin is stubborn and won't lay down easily but I'm not seeing an upset. Parker is a way tougher fight.
The issue is Aj head still doesn't seem right hopefully he gets a KO.

AJ vs Wilder is gonna be a war lol if AJ think he gonna outbox Wilder may as well retire now.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Watching this press conference and one of the things these UK promoters gotta work on is realizing no one gives AF about them. You got a mega card like this, and you legit have these clowns sitting center stage instead of AJ/Wilder

Last edited:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Parker fed up with Dev :pachaha:

"Don't ask me any stupid questions :comeon:"

• Haha
Reactions: jeh

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
AJ said he wasn't gonna talk unless Eddie was the one asking questions. Did they rehearse this beforehand? Energy is weird AF :dahell:

EDIT: Big Baby calling him out :mjlol:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Watching this press conference and one of the things these UK promoters gotta work on is realizing no one gives AF about them. You got a mega card like this, and you legit have these clowns sitting center stage instead of AJ/Wilder
Out of all of them Eddie Hearn is the worse dude is like that shyt that floats in the swimming pool, over here in the UK the nerds online worship him big time hence why he is extremely delusional.

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps

He just beat Gassiev, who albeit smaller than a lot of heavyweights, is a killer.