12/23 DAZN PPV - Day of Reckoning: Anthony Joshua vs Otto Wallin / Deontay Wilder vs Joseph Parker

Who Wins?

• Joshua-Wallin Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wilder-Parker Draw

• Wilder Decision

• Parker Decision

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
AJ hilarious. I can't tell if this dude secretly trolling or not with his responses

Interviewer: AJ what are you doing, when you're not dealing with the media?

AJ: What do you mean :dame:

Interviewer: You know, what are you doing during fight week when you're not doing interviews and talking to media?

AJ:...Watching my opponent :dame:

His delivery killing me :pachaha:

Last edited:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps

That boy scared

And they got Miller as underdog. Man listen I'm putting the bag down

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

Jarrell Miller Rooting For Deontay Wilder, Hoping For All-American Heavyweight Showdown​

jarrell-miller_1703017580.jpg

BY HANS THEMISTODE
Published Wed Dec 20, 2023, 07:32 AM EST
The top of the heavyweight scene has been infiltrated by foreigners. The days of great American fighters such as Mike Tyson, Evander Holyfield, Muhammad Ali, and George Foreman are a thing of the past.
Jarrell Miller is disappointed by what’s taken place. Although he respects the likes of Tyson Fury, Oleksandr Usyk, and Anthony Joshua, he wishes that some of his fellow Americans could meet him at the top of the mountain.
It’s been frustrating for Miller but Deontay Wilder has done his best to keep heavyweight boxing alive stateside. The former WBC heavyweight champ has the sort of power that can knock down a building.
For the most part, Wilder’s power has always come up clutch. However, in three showdowns against Tyson Fury, Wilder took on an opponent that wouldn’t back down, no matter how many times he landed on his chin.
On countless occasions, Fury hit the mat, but each and every time, he peeled himself up off the deck and continued to fight on, resulting in two victories and a draw.
Since his shortcomings, Wilder (43-2-1, 42 KOs) recently managed to get rid of Robert Helenius. He’ll now look to do the same when he faces off against Joseph Parker on December 23rd. Ironically enough, Miller will be fighting on that very card. His opponent comes in the form of Daniel Dubois.
All in all, Miller (26-0-1, 22 KOs) isn’t a fan of Wilder. In fact, he loathes him. Still, he’s hoping that he has a good outing come December 23rd. If he does, Miller believes that both he and Wilder can bring back the glory days of American boxing.
“I can’t stand Deontay Wilder,” said an amped-up Miller during a recent interview with BoxingScene.com. “But I need him to keep winning and I keep winning and we do an American showdown.”
Provided Wilder wins his bout, he is slated to face Anthony Joshua in the first quarter of 2024. Joshua, who appears in the main event of Saturday's card, would also have to win his respective bout with Otto Wallin.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

his excellency is doing great work...this..fury vs usyk..the heavyweight division in general...bivol vs beterbiev or smith incoming

im a man thats not easily impressed but im very impressed....money is clearly talking and everyone involved seems to understand..the only part of the business of boxing i care about