[12/23/23] AEW Collision: Continental Classic group play comes to an end, who advances out of the Blue League?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
García vs Brody was really well done and it was elevated by the crowd getting really behind DG. It goes to show you how a tournament like this works on a bunch of levels. It created an underdog that was previously overpushed into someone the fans now feel a stronger connection than the previous 18 months of shytty booking did.

There were people here that said the tournament would not involve any type of storytelling but it's the holidays so I'm trying to be nice. :manny:

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
García vs Brody was really well done and it was elevated by the crowd getting really behind DG. It goes to show you how a tournament like this works on a bunch of levels. It created an underdog that was previously overpushed into someone the fans now feel a stronger connection than the previous 18 months of shytty booking did.
Naw it was just the dance....

:troll:

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Thanks, Breh. Everything is good, I'm just trying to wrap & hide Christmas presents from my incredibly observant progeny.
How has the show been?
Pretty good. I don't agree with the main event placement but shrugs. Overall a great show. And I know papa Rolley handling business.

:myman: