[12/2] WWE Monday Night RAW: Biggest Match In WWE History? John Cena vs Randy Orton DAMMIT

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
i hate these contract signings, well at least we got a sick table spot from orton taking an AA through what looked like a real table, the ones with metal underlining it looked like he smacked his head on that hard

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Ok just so I'm clear... did Daniel Bryan get anally raped by The Wyatts? He came out on Raw with the usual happy YES YES YES entrance, had me all confused.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
:snoop:Back in the day when the Undertaker kidnapped you... you either was never seen again or you came back :demonic:

There was a time that some of those Undertaker matches ended careers. King Kong Bundy, Snuka, Jake the Snake, Diesel, Fake Undertaker. He ended those feuds and they were NEVER seen again:laugh:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
There was a time that some of those Undertaker matches ended careers. King Kong Bundy, Snuka, Jake the Snake, Diesel, Fake Undertaker. He ended those feuds and they were NEVER seen again:laugh:
Taker might have to break out the body bags for a lot of these jobbers today when he goes on his WM30 Farewell Tour... the wolves are getting hungry.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I was so convinced Taker was gonna end Warrior's career when I saw that Warrior casket. This was when he was undefeated. I never was into Warrior..thought he was gonna beat him and end that run. lol.

KevJ

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Ok just so I'm clear... did Daniel Bryan get anally raped by The Wyatts? He came out on Raw with the usual happy YES YES YES entrance, had me all confused.

I think the Wyatt's could anal rape Brie Bella and he'd still come out doing the yes thing in a match against them

It's stupid, he should be coming out the crowd with a chair trying to blindside them mad as hell

AJW

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Berkshire, England
Haven't been that bored during a Raw for ages. Pretty dull on the whole which is a shame. Also confirmed how bad Rowan is, can't see him doing much once the Wyatt gimmick dies out.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I'm just now watching this ep...

This Miz/Kofi vs Ryback/Axel was basically a way to take four people WWE no longer gives a shyt about and get them all on the show.

Fandango has fallen VERY far since WrestleMania season, eh? Wonder who he pissed off.

I guess we've just seen an attempt to recharge the Sin Cara push... we'll see how it goes I suppose. Won't be botching anymore at least.

Punk was Jericho-ing it up with that Shield promo, but the opener was strong tho'.

Kane's straight-laced condescending shyt is straight :laff:

the Bryan/Wyatt thing is blah... but Mania's right around the corner.

Real Americans deserve a strong push.

Brodus' heel turn might be what he needs. But he'll probly just end up as the "monster heel" that people go over to look impressive- i.e. Snitsky, Mike Knox, Viscera, Mizark pre-2011, etc.

Cena... why you ether that boy like that? Good gotdamn. Even tho' that basically solidifies that Orton goes over and finally "proves himself".