[12/2] WWE Monday Night RAW: Biggest Match In WWE History? John Cena vs Randy Orton DAMMIT

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this weeks raw was not 19 pages worth of entertainment..but the ether that Cena dropped :ohlawd:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
total_divaswwedivas.jpg

"untapped talent"

-P-

batista-1.gif

KevJ

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
I fast forwarded through some of this, but it looked to be a decent show.

The main event promo actually has me wanting to see the match now. Plus the pay per view actually has a decent undercard and still 3 more shows to build it up.

The continued emphasis on tag teams is excellent. I'd love to see a tag team tournament for a title shot, maybe on an episode of Smackdown. There's gotta be like 10 teams now, right?

Kofi and Miz (who might have a good thing going as a tag team that doesn't get along, like how Kane and D Bry used to be)
Usos
Real Americans
Langston and Henry
Xavier Woods and R Truth
El Matadors
Ryback and Curtis Axel
Goldust and Cody Rhodes
Tons of Funk
Prime Time Players
The Shield
The Wyatts
3MB

Probably missing somebody too.

Daniel Bryan needs to stop pandering with the yes bullshyt and start acting mad. THEY KIDNAPPED YOU!!!

Punk's second promo was mad corny. He's so much better as a heel, when he went on his run as the heel champion he was as good as any heel I can remember in probably ten years, at least.

The Bad News Barrett thing might work. He needs a run of squash matches to get him going again once he gets back in the ring.

Really good Bray Wyatt promo. Might be my favorite from him.
I still think Brotus Clay could do well with a heel turn and just starts being the dominant monster we initially expected him to be.