111 degrees AT NIGHT in Las Vegas rn

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I ain’t about that life. I remember being in Arizona at 110, my earrings started burning my ears from absorbing the heat. I also get sick as hell from the temp change outside to the freezing 60’s/70’s they have the AC set to inside. I used to tolerate heat much more, but I’m getting too old for anything over 85

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
100 degrees in a dry heat is = to 80 with high humidity

I say that as a person who used to live in a desert climate. florida is more insufferable imo.

but that said 111 at night? still trash
This makes no sense. Most of miami tourism activity is done outside because the heat isnt that bad. You know… like the beach, jet skis, yatching, parasailing.

Vegas all activities are encouraged inside, you know.. so people dont die. Even the pools most the partying are inside covered cabanas or even the day beds they add misters and umbrellas

Theres also no ocean breeze in vegas. Miami you might just get sweaty but that heat is a joke compared to 110+ dry heat

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
This makes no sense. Most of miami tourism activity is done outside because the heat isnt that bad. You know… like the beach, jet skis, yatching, parasailing.

Vegas all activities are encouraged inside, you know.. so people dont die. Even the pools most the partying are inside covered cabanas or even the day beds they add misters and umbrellas

Theres also no ocean breeze in vegas. Miami you might just get sweaty but that heat is a joke compared to 110+ dry heat
It's my opinion. I'd rather be at 100 degrees with zero humidity than 80 degrees with high humidity. a desert is more tolerable to me than a hot swamp atmosphere.

Zime

Superstar
Daps
111 even at night time?
:francis:

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
It's my opinion. I'd rather be at 100 degrees with zero humidity than 80 degrees with high humidity. a desert is more tolerable to me than a hot swamp atmosphere.
Its not 100 degrees with no humidity man. Its 115-120. You cant downgrade the weather to try and make your point :dead: youre trying to take 20 points off the board to even have some kind of counter point here.

People on the beach working out right now in Miami. You can see joggers going up and down streets in Florida.

Youd die or pass out in vegas trying that right now

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Its not 100 degrees with no humidity man. Its 115-120. You cant downgrade the weather to try and make your point :dead: youre trying to take 20 points off the board to even have some kind of counter point here.

People on the beach working out right now in Miami. You can see joggers going up and down streets in Florida.

Youd die or pass out in vegas trying that right now
Nothing changed in my original post to the response i gave to you.
If you look at my original i already said 111 at night is still trash either way.
You want to argue my opinion, but its not a debatable subject.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Nothing changed in my original post to the response i gave to you.
If you look at my original i already said 111 at night is still trash either way.
You want to argue my opinion, but its not a debatable subject.
Weather conditions is 100% debatable.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
We are not debating weather conditions. you are trying to debate my weather preferences.
I can let you know right now that you have failed to change my mind.
Go jog up and down las vegas blvd today, im sure itll change your mind. Something youll be very capable doing today in Miami.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Miami/South Beach/downtown is bearable in high heat, and a storm will come through and cool it down. It's tropical. Miami inland is probably brutal. Like Hilieah/Liberty City

I was in Miami one June and it was humid but bearable. The hottest I have ever experienced is Jalisco, Mexico/Punta De Mita in September. It was 99 humidity and 99 heat, at midnight. I was walking on a beach and started sweating so much I walked back to my room lol

My boy in Vegas hit me and said don't come out until it cools off lol

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn't argue with @itsyoung!! about this.

Nobody knows what it's like to be in the hot seat more than 49ers fans.