[11/8/23] AEW Dynamite: TK snorted some of the good stuff when he made this card

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Work is going to be some bullshyt this week so getting this posted early when I have the energy to deal with it.

Live from the arena Clyde Drexler built, the Moda Center in Portland, Oregon

Daniel Garcia about to dance all over MJF :myman:

Lucha Underground vibes are here again :blessed:

Big Meaty Men Slapping Meat :picard:

Can the Sussex County Chicken survive an encounter with the Switchblade? :jbhmm:

I'll take some Red Velvet cake with a side of some Spooky bytch :shaq:

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
Garcia should be nowhere near the title.

Or television.

:umad:

daniel-garcia-dance.gif

Alaskan
Daps
I'm in Washington for a few weeks visiting a friend, seriously considering making the trip down to Portland for this. My last live wrestling show was a raw and a smackdown taping in Seattle in like 2002.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I just realized we haven't seen a MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT about the Full Gear Eliminator Tournament this year. Considering Full Gear is in less than two weeks, guess that isn't happening. Not that I'm complaining though...

Tony Khan

Is All Elite
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, Florida
The 378 people in attendance are gon to pop for the dance. Gon be lit :lolbron:
That's only 2 less people then that world series record holding train that got ran on your momma at Freaknik 98.
And if you wanna see more meaty men slapping meat be sure to turn this Wednesday to see The Grizzly Magnum Keith Lee take on The Samoan Submission Machine Samoa Joe, Live on Dynamite!

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That's only 2 less people then that world series record holding train that got ran on your momma at Freaknik 98.
And if you wanna see more meaty men slapping meat be sure to turn this Wednesday to see The Grizzly Magnum Keith Lee take on The Samoan Submission Machine Samoa Joe, Live on Dynamite!
TSC's WOAT alias. I thought Bernie Hoegan was banned:russell: