[11/7] Monday Night Pi'Raw Thread - (Not) Live from Glasgow!

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
This crowd is the worst

And Charlotte looking sexy

Her arrogance is intoxicating

And they really wanna make Reigns look strong so bad they make the universal champ secondary to him?

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
Next Raw with the Wyatt fade/cut and all the Team Smackdown teams show up to Raw for the group brawl before the PPV should be dope at least :ld:

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
Nah its not just a title shot, whitemeat babyface's dont cut side deals with heels bro.

Hulk wouldnt have been cutting side deals with Bobby The Brain Heenan for title shots.

Austin wouldnt cut side deals with Vince for a title shot.

Thats heel shyt, it's not clear writing. Either hes face or hes heel. But commit to that shyt.

Seth never turned, the heels turned on him.
There was a writeup on Reddit about how Seth still thinks he's the same guy but the crowd "knows" better, feels for him because of the knee injury, etc.
He's a shades of grey character in an era where WWE either books faces to do heel things just because (Roman started the feud with Rusev and kept escalating it) or they book heels like faces (it took Jericho 2 months to get boos for the list even though everything he did with it was heel work).
What else could Stephanie give Seth besides a title shot anyway?
I don't disagree with you on the writing not being clear, but the vagueness allows us to fill in the blanks a bit. I'm ok with that, in this specific instance.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I know. Thatd be stupid. Doesnt make him anymore a heel just gives him a worse entrance. All entrances should be as dope as possible

If someone is really dedicated to being a heel, they should try to be as "uncool" as possible. :yeshrug:

Besides the Gift of Jericho should be enough.
full