[11/27/23]CM Punk & The Viper Randy Orton are Back!!! Monday Night Raw Thread

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Just rewatched the promo

I didn’t even realize the first time around that punk referenced Dusty at the beginning:pachaha:

Also the first time, I and probably everyone else, assumed he was referring to Heyman when he said “a wise man once told me”, but now that I think about it I think he was talking about Vince especially with the way he looked into the camera when he said it.

When he said everybody in the back was happy to have him there with a big ass smirk that was definitely a petty shot at AEW :lolbron:

The not here to make friends, here to make money line is probably something him and Hunter talked a lot about when signing the new deal. Like hey, let’s be honest we’re going to make a lot of money working with each other, let’s not fukk it up on either of our ends. Or possibly it could have been something punk told Tony khan a bunch of times whenever there would be some drama in AEW and Khan just never got it because he wants everybody to be friends and doesn’t necessarily care about making money since he’s already rich.

Is it crazy to think AJ will be a surprise entrant in the women’s rumble? Shyt they might fukk around and let her win. :leon:

AJ vs Iyo:banderas:

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
People wanted Punk to go scorched earth on AEW in his first promo back in the WWE. Nevermind the fact that if he does it lowkey validates the petites feelings towards him, and makes his current locker room look at him as being the same a$$hole he was before. Seeing frauds like SRS & Denise be upset at the promo is just another bonus, because like the rest of the smarks they desperately want a wrestling war.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Promo was meh. I suppose the signing is too fresh and with lawsuits going he has to choose his words wisely? Hopefully later on I wanna see Punk being a rebel, he's an a$$hole outside of the ring, make it feel like some of the WWE guys really don't get along with him.

Maybe that line at the end of him sayin he's there for the money will have Seth Rollins exposing true CM Punk colors and we get a great feud between two. Cause boyy I'm not listening to those "love you fans" generic promos, it's obvious CM needs to be the heel.

Last edited:

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Aye brehs, how was the show—

Tune into NXT tomorrow. :shaq:

uav6Q4E.gif

. . .

BebgmAa.gif

giphy.gif

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Promo was meh. I suppose the signing is too fresh and with lawsuits going he has to choose his words wisely? Hopefully later on I wanna see Punk being a rebel, he's an a$$hole outside of the ring, make it feel like some of the WWE guys really don't get along with him.

Maybe that line at the end of him sayin he's there for the money will have Seth Rollins exposing true CM Punk colors and we get a great feud between two. Cause boyy I'm not listening to those "love you fans" generic promos, it's obvious CM needs to be the heel.
The promo was just a welcome back promo. He's going to eventually start going after Seth, but if you're looking for any AEW disses then you're going to be disappointed. Not even mentioning AEW and then doing the mock victory lap is all you're going to get. This feud with Seth has the chance to be generational, that is if Punk's body can hold up.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
People were expecting Punk to say some wild shyt during a active case, got their hopes up, and now calling him "PG Punk" as a insult?

I honestly think PG Punk is the way to go for now with maybe 1 or 2 big lines here and there.