[11/27/23]CM Punk & The Viper Randy Orton are Back!!! Monday Night Raw Thread

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Just saw the Promo... I don’t even like this nikka but he cooked EVERYONE on the mic without even having to say a name....ladies and gentlemen.... business is about to pick the fukk up... he finally hit the shower.... let's see if he hits the weights next

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Probably punk and Cody has to win elimination chamber to get Roman

I dont think Cody is getting roman... I think he wresyles Orton at manoa this year. RKO will screw him out of the roman match somehow and they will go to war about it

Also Punk winning the rumble to fight Seth Rollins makes no sense considering Seth gives out title shots like he's Oprah. Punk could probably fight him for the belt next week if he called him out

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont think Cody is getting roman... I think he wresyles Orton at manoa this year. RKO will screw him out of the roman match somehow and they will go to war about it

Also Punk winning the rumble to fight Seth Rollins makes no sense considering Seth gives out title shots like he's Oprah. Punk could probably fight him for the belt next week if he called him out

Easy, Seth calls him a part timer. doesn't deserve it like the boys in the back, Punk has to earn the right etc etc etc.

Last edited:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Already people complaining about “PG” Punk:skip:
You see it.

Punk signed two days before RAW. Most people didn't know about it (even those at the top of TKO didn't know, HHH said this himself). HHH's priority probably was to just to get him signed, create a monumental moment, and worry about story and shyt later. Creative is known to be hit or miss on short notice (mostly miss). They probably don't even know which route to go with Punk yet.

On top of that, I think another segment/match must've went over their time. Giving Punk even less time. I bet they're relieved the network didn't cut them off mid promo (which was only 5 minutes to begin with). That would've been a "already off to a bad start" moment.

I'm sure Punk has a lot to say. There's two months of programing to fill before the Rumble. Even if he had more than 5 minutes tonight. He wasn't about to go all out his first promo back. The E wasn't going to let him do that. They're going to have him gradually say things throughout these next two months. Whilst getting better at including him into the mix of what they had planned (which again, didn't include him as of a few days ago).

Was the promo disappointing, sure. I personally think it was serviceable giving the time he had to deliver it in. People wanting him to launch missiles and go nuclear, I get it (Cole was kind of egging it on for 3 hours). But they may be expecting too much. People saying "PG Punk" now will be the main ones in 8 weeks saying ":whoa:Punk, this is a PG program, don't get yourself fired breh" when he calls Seth his son, and his bytch.

Last edited: