[11.25.23] WWE SURVIVOR SERIES 2023 - WARGAMES Live from Chicago. Judgment Day vs. Cody's Commanders!!

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
This bloodline/TKO era will go down as the best period of the company since the 1998 attitude era days. This era will be talked about for decades to come, and I can’t wait for it to really pop off because they are throwing money at anyone who wants it that is a draw.

Punk and Orton returning opens up so many storylines and possibilities for Roman, Seth, and even possibly the midcard.

The new top guys like Jey and Sami will possibly have to go down a peg on the card, or prove that they can hang with the big dogs (which they have so far). Competition in that locker room will be more fierce than ever, and the fukkery will be great.

I wasn’t going to go to Mania this year, but I may have to re-evaluate this stance lol let’s see how long Punk lasts first.

Call it hyperbole if you want, but this move is a nail in the coffin type move for AEW if they can’t get their booking and locker room straight. This will be an interesting next 3-4 months of TV

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Punk vs. Rollins is interesting but I do hope that these signings and Orton back doesn't fukk up what Jey Uso and L.A. Knight got going on. Those two are on fire right now. Let them continue to cook. :manny:
I mean we getting

Jey vs Jimmy and la knight vs Logan Paul at mania imo so they’re good

The real question is Sami

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

fukkERY INCOMING. Seth is sick and tired of guys coming in who are a better draw than him taking over his spot. Sometimes it sucks being the workhorse company guy

Punk v Rollins WM Night 1 Main Event

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
I wonder what they will do for Drew.

I wanted Drew vs Seth for title at mania with Drew winning, but you also have Priest as well.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
So who’s the devil? :troll:
vince-mcmahon-devil-puppet.jpg