[11.25.23] WWE SURVIVOR SERIES 2023 - WARGAMES Live from Chicago. Judgment Day vs. Cody's Commanders!!

taker597

Superstar
Daps

Jey Uso rise insanely organic and I'm all for it.

I just wish his wrestling was crisper or build a narrative that gives way to think around. Call it southpaw, unorthodox, etc.

I would like his transition in matches not to be flaming dumpster fire, tho.

Loving Main Event Jey, but I actually want to see him in the Main Event and his wrestling got to evolve a bit.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
AEW stans really be taking Ls with this whole Punk situation while people with real lives don't give a shyt about what happens off the air. Punk is an entertainer and that's what I sign up for to be honest. And that where it ends.

Giving a shyt about if a carny is crazy good person is like believing in your politician is for the people.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
AEW stans really be taking Ls with this whole Punk situation while people with real lives don't give a shyt about what happens off the air. Punk is an entertainer and that's what I sign up for to be honest. And that where it ends.

Giving a shyt about if a carny is crazy good person is like believing in your politician is for the people.
I would normally agree with you but in punks case his antics prevents him from being able to entertain. You can’t blame no one for feeling a type of way about him

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
Ms1mzlC.gif

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
So how soon until Punk backstage locker room drama starts?

-If he finds out he's not in one of the World title matches at Mania?
-If he finds out he has to put someone over the next time they are in Chicago?
-If he gets fed to Roman at any point before Mania?
-When Rollins cuts a shoot promo on Punk's history of being a little bytch?
None of them. I don't think Punk has any issue with the company before August-September. And he might get injured before that so he might never be long enough to stir shyt up.

The issues will start when he feels he's not being listened to "after paying his dues" and he starts creating groups in the locker room of "his guys". But that wont happen quick, he's gonna be a good soldier of a good number of months.

The only thing it could make him snap quick is if WWE is dumb enough to book him too much and make him work through physical issues. And I don't see the company being that fukking stupid.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
even though Vince is gone WWE will do business with everyone
they did business with
Bret after the screw job
they welcomed Brock back
they welcomed back Hogan & NWO brethen
Cody is treated like Royalty
and now Punk
Shyt, Warrior made it in the HOF right before death.

If only Macho and Chyna were afforded that opportunity