[11/25/23] AEW Rampage+Collision at 7 pm: Continental Classic rolls on

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Didn't even catch it at first but why is Rampage airing today ahead of Collision?

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I forgot to mention Silas Young & Eli Isom. Are they still around, Cattle?
Eli Isom - Not really in the TK universe. He's had three matches in ROH this year. He's only had 20 matches this year mostly in places I've never heard of, which is hard to do because I've heard of way too many promotions. He's never had 30 matches in a single year so this # of matches is the norm for him

Silas Young - He's been a bit more active than Isom with 28 matches, 5 in ROH and 1 in AEW. But like Eli Isom, mostly in companies I've never heard of before. Last year was actually a pretty normal year for him at 52, and he's wrestled at least two matches each month from February to now, so he's just taken a step back this year I guess. He's also 43, I would assume at this point he has to be contemplating retiring

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

Seinfeld Jerry Seinfeld GIF - Seinfeld Jerry Seinfeld Oh Well GIFs

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Some good matches for 'Collision' but they gonna get ran out the building. I'll catch it maybe tomorrow sometime though it'd have to be early.
I just appreciate TK not phoning it in because most will be watching Survivor Series. Could have easily said fukk it, go watch Survivor Series. But instead giving us a solid card.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
They throwing me off this week, the hard cam is on the opposite side of the ring. The entrance ramp is on the right on the hard cam instead of the normal left.