[11/22] WWE Survivor Series: 25 Years Of The Undertaker, Will HHH Get His Man?, ISIS To Debut?

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
She was poppin' from the mouth about talking greasy bout my boy Owens on Twitter last Monday but Lady Twitterfingers gonna learn tonight
just looked into it and :smh: neckbeards are disgusting

Attention @FightOwensFight fans & WWE fans: know the difference between an actor/wrestler and his character. You take Kayfabe too far. Don’t threaten my family and say horrible things defending a persona. You’ve taken a fun Twitter exchange and made it into something disgusting. Stop being keyboard warriors, and do something productive with your energy. Stay off my Instagram/Facebook accounts, they’re family-friendly (just like WWE fans should be) and my followers don’t need to see your gross vocabulary and foul thoughts. How dare you pollute a photo of an innocent child with your senseless name calling?! Please, block me across all social media platforms, as I continue to block you too.
:smh:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
11909943_682815628520758_1236521654_n.jpg
If thats her bed i see why she sells p*ssy

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Could happen. Trips screws Dean. Roman wins controversially against KO. Dean feels like it was a conspiracy between Roman and Trips to keep the belt off of him and turns on Roman but remains a face.

Why not have Owens win and/ or join the Authority? Unless the Authority don't rock with Owens like that..
Vince calling this tho, not HHH