[11/22] WWE Survivor Series: 25 Years Of The Undertaker, Will HHH Get His Man?, ISIS To Debut?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Well, shyt I'm '89. We shouldn't include ourselves with the millennials my brother. :scustHHH:

Word...my boy wanted to do some community service work around our way and said we should have some t shirts for branding purposes, etc. Cool, I'm with that...then he said the name they were tossing around was "M-Life" and I go :dwillhuh: "fukk is M-Life" This nikka said Millennial life

giphy.gif
nah im good

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Maybe Trips will do something to screw Ambrose WITHOUT Roman turning heel. On some, "Look what we can do for you. We made you."

...then Dean will get upset about it and Reigns will just turn heel b/c Dean's being annoying. :manny:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont even dislike roman tbh, but i just hate the laziness booking of him just running through the tournament
Well how is it lazy ? He was the number one contender and it's a one loss tournament he would have to win all his matches to advance

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
The most obvious pandering shyt they've done and this is a company that panders a lot. All of this because of a threat to them that wasn't credible. We weren't attacked, Vince. Paris was.
network being complete trash tonight for me. wtf. it will have 5 good minutes and then crash like 5 consecutive times.

Apple TV is the way to go with the network. You can get em cheap nowadays on Craigslist.