[11/15/23] AEW Dynamite: The Yakuza join AEW's Gang Wars

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
RVD sees himself in Orange Cassidy:

During a recent edition of 1 Of A Kind podcast, WWE Hall of Famer Rob Van Dam spoke on AEW International Champion Orange Cassidy, seeing himself in the AEW star. RVD stated the following (via WrestlingInc.com):

“Orange Cassidy is a version of me because he’s so laid back, relaxed, and doesn’t give a f**k, and I see that. When I first realized what was important to this guy, his value system, just looking at Orange Cassidy, I was like ‘Yeah, they took one side, one perspective of me, and exploited it into a whole character.’ I like it. It’s different … I recognize that vibe in myself for sure, of ‘Dude, who gives a f**k? Let’s do it.'”
In related news, Miss Kenny also sees himself in Orange Cassidy, but in a much different way.
Kenny Omega GIF - Kenny Omega Cute GIFs

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
My comments in brackets
  • The Devil is not CM Punk or Britt Baker
  • The people in the gimp squad are the actual people who will be part of whatever is going to happen going forward [The build of the people the two times they have appeared have been different so could be upwards of 8 + the Devil]

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
My comments in brackets
  • The Devil is not CM Punk or Britt Baker
  • The people in the gimp squad are the actual people who will be part of whatever is going to happen going forward [The build of the people the two times they have appeared have been different so could be upwards of 8 + the Devil]
It is not going to be 9 fukking people :comeon:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Could’ve finally ran Bucks vs Golden Lovers 2 but they give us:

Big Show & Brian Cage in an 8 man tag and the Bucks vs the tag team NOBODY asked for in Jericho & Omega.

Jericho & Omega haven’t wrestled since 2019 before AEW was even on TV and its been four years and Jericho has yet to put over Hangman.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Could’ve finally ran Bucks vs Golden Lovers 2 but they give us:

Big Show & Brian Cage in an 8 man tag and the Bucks vs the tag team NOBODY asked for in Jericho & Omega.

Jericho & Omega haven’t wrestled since 2019 before AEW was even on TV and its been four years and Jericho has yet to put over Hangman.
Bucks vs. Golden Lovers should be a PPV program, not a PPV go home Dynamite or booked basically last minute for a PPV.