[11/15/23] AEW Dynamite: The Yakuza join AEW's Gang Wars

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

Can't believe a Rampage + Dark taping drew over 7,000 when Rampage had a typical Rampage type card. And from the looks of the Dark cards, likely wasn't anything worth watching there.

The Young Bucks (Matt Jackson & Nick Jackson) defeat The Lucha Brothers (Penta Oscuro & Rey Fenix) (w/Alex Abrahantes) (14:53)

Team Taz (Powerhouse Hobbs & Ricky Starks) defeat Jordan Cruz & Ju Dizz (0:47)

Athena defeats Kiera Hogan (w/Jade Cargill, Red Velvet & Stokely Hathaway) (8:21)

AEW TNT Title Match
Scorpio Sky (w/Dan Lambert & Ethan Page) (c) defeats Dante Martin (w/Matt Sydal) (8:10)

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Can't believe a Rampage + Dark taping drew over 7,000 when Rampage had a typical Rampage type card. And from the looks of the Dark cards, likely wasn't anything worth watching there.

The Young Bucks (Matt Jackson & Nick Jackson) defeat The Lucha Brothers (Penta Oscuro & Rey Fenix) (w/Alex Abrahantes) (14:53)

Athena defeats Kiera Hogan (w/Jade Cargill, Red Velvet & Stokely Hathaway) (8:21)

AEW TNT Title Match
Scorpio Sky (w/Dan Lambert & Ethan Page) (c) defeats Dante Martin (w/Matt Sydal) (8:10)

it was the first ever AEW show there if i recall, plus this was before Brawl Out so the Young Bucks and AEW in general had more juice and better will with the people. I think that show sold out on the first day of tickets being available too

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

AEW TNT Title Match

it was the first ever AEW show there if i recall, plus this was before Brawl Out so the Young Bucks and AEW in general had more juice and better will with the people. I think that show sold out on the first day of tickets being available too
Young Bucks vs Lucha Bros used to be guaranteed fire and both teams felt like stars that first year.

Even after that though, Feud was still piff. That cage match they had was in 2021 right?

Its weird how booking has killed a lot of guys. Young Bucks vs Hardys used to be guaranteed money every single time. Now that shyt happening on random ass dynamite episodes with no build.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
image.jpg

Lose weight willow.

Stop playing games with you life and career.

This is a chest is a chest aesthetic business.

No excuses. For any female wrassler after jade cargill.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Young Bucks vs Lucha Bros used to be guaranteed fire and both teams felt like stars that first year.

Even after that though, Feud was still piff. That cage match they had was in 2021 right?

Its weird how booking has killed a lot of guys. Young Bucks vs Hardys used to be guaranteed money every single time. Now that shyt happening on random ass dynamite episodes with no Cargill.

The only way to fix any of this.

Is for khan to stop acting like a bytch. Grab rhe wrassler goat bY the horns and reveal cm punk under the devil hood.

Make a real weasslin villain.

Give us a good reveal for the black scorpion angle.

CM punk under the devil hood is rhe only answer that makes sense. With jungle boi as his sidekick with ftr and others.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Silkk

Daps
The only way to fix any of this.

Is for khan to stop acting like a bytch. Grab rhe wrassler gost. Y the horns and reveal cm punk asunder thr devil hood.

Make a real weasslin villain.

Give us a good reveal for the black scorpion angle.

CM punk under the devil hood is rhe only answer that makes sense. With jungle boi as his sidekick with ftr and others.

Art Barr
This would actually be fire as fukk…..

But no way in hell TK p*ssy ass could make it happen :snoop:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps

Its weird how booking has killed a lot of guys. Young Bucks vs Hardys used to be guaranteed money every single time. Now that shyt happening on random ass dynamite episodes with no build.

Young Bucks just feel like they are on their own island when it comes to AEW, it's like they have an approved list of a dozen guys they are willing to work with and nobody else

Silkk

Daps
Young Bucks just feel like they are on their own island when it comes to AEW, it's like they have an approved list of a dozen guys they are willing to work with and nobody else
shyt just weird…They did the lil Trios run with Hangman that went absolutely nowhere.

Thought they were doing it to have them on the December ROH PPV, Which I could at least understand business wise. But they just dropped them shyts out of nowhere on Rampage or something and haven’t even spoken to Hangman since.

Been holding that tag title #1 contendership for a minute but instead we got three other teams challenging for the titles at full gear while they put their #1 contendership up for grabs…for no reason :ld:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp

They've been floundering for a few months now. Maybe the budding heel turn will inject some momentum back into them. They're better heels than babyfaces from what I've seen from them in AEW.