[11/13/23] I'm The Colonel of the Mothafukkin' Tank-Cody Rhodes Monday Night Raw Thread

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Barber: How can I help you?
Jey Uso: Say Uce you know Veteran's Day just happen right?
Barber: Say no more....
936064_10152595279643606_7529667210275244531_n.jpg

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Bobby Lashley’s son is starting amateur wrestling at his high school, and Lashley says he’ll be doing some coaching. Lashley revealed the news on After the Bell, and you can see some highlights below (per Fightful):

On his son getting into wrestling: “I don’t mind keeping that bar really high for him. This is what we need as kids, that’s what kids need. If they don’t have that bar, then they just kind of float. Huge deal for me, my son has started to wrestle. He did have an opportunity to get into a really good wrestling program over at Colorado, but now that we moved out here, Texas is not a powerhouse in wrestling, but the school that he’s going to, they’re very athletic. The football players, the coach almost forces them into wrestling. My son wanted to do it anyway.”

On coaching the team: “I get to coach, I get to coach. That’s what I’ve been dying to do. If I left WWE for anything else, I’d be a high school wrestling coach. That would be a dream for me and I’m really excited about it. I actually spoke to coach yesterday because it was a first day of practice, coach was like, we’d love to have you, come on in. So yes, I’ll be coaching amateur wrestling.”

White Boy Summer is a family event, brehs & brehette.
ALL HAIL.
:blessed:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I got a ticket to the Nov 27th RAW

It's gonna be the first AFTER SS :krs: fukkery should be at an all time high!
lol......Them nikkas have managed to even kill the Raw after WM. :heh:

But I hope for your sake its a fun show.