[11/13/23] I'm The Colonel of the Mothafukkin' Tank-Cody Rhodes Monday Night Raw Thread

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I get what you’re saying and we don’t disagree on it she wasn’t gonna move upward beyond where she got

Shes got a clear as day ceiling tapping her on the top of her head main roster wise

I say that as someone that wants to see her get a 2015 Bayley like break.

Ain’t gonna happen unfortunately

There’s folks that are meant to be player coaches and that’s ok imo

Indi strikes me as someone that can teach things the little things that matter to up and comers like being endearing
People want them to be instant stars. That's not how it works for some. More times than not it takes years, Becky Lynch is prime example of this.

Last edited:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
I get what you’re saying and we don’t disagree on it she wasn’t gonna move upward beyond where she got

Shes got a clear as day ceiling tapping her on the top of her head main roster wise

I say that as someone that wants to see her get a 2015 Bayley like break.

Ain’t gonna happen unfortunately

There’s folks that are meant to be player coaches and that’s ok imo

Indi strikes me as someone that can teach things the little things that matter to up and comers like being endearing

A couple of years back I would have liked for her to breakthrough but the past year she lost a step or two. The moment she botched her finisher she lost all confidence in the ring imo

Ever since then she’s been a shell of her former self.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Zoey & Shayna looked like kids compared to Raquel & Nia

Right, I'm like are those two sitting down or standing in some sort of lower section? Raquel looked like she invaded from the men's locker room and Nia came in looking like I wanted to smell between her cheeks. :ahh:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
If you removed all the women no one cares about on Raw, you'd only be left with Rhea and Becky.

They are trying to establish everyone but that takes time. That's all it is.