1090 Jake threatening to expose Rick Ross for calling Drake a “white boy “

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
What happened? :pachaha:

Can't remember the exact details, but I think he ventured out of his 'prison story' persona and started talking wild shyt about 'paper work' on some other white culture vulture and they pulled his file and knocked him out somewhere's off camera and he scrambled to his webcam to make this vid. Of all the other white vultures been getting in where they fit in, but every now and again, this cat feels the need to plug himself into the culture like he got some precedence in it while it's been known he practically neck and neck with Charleston White in terms of snitching.​

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps

Can't remember the exact details, but I think he ventured out of his 'prison story' persona and started talking wild shyt about 'paper work' on some other white culture vulture and they pulled his file and knocked him out somewhere's off camera and he scrambled to his webcam to make this vid. Of all the other white vultures been getting in where they fit in, but every now and again, this cat feels the need to plug himself into the culture like he got some precedence in it while it's been known he practically neck and neck with Charleston White in terms of snitching.​

Oh shyt u wasn't lying :mjlol:

He think he hard because he's a white blood and beat up a black dude in prison.

Something always struck me as phony about this dude.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Fat Gusto Ya'll
G6A4yZ3.gif

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Can't criticize nikkas tryna get jobs
Better get smart, young brother, live yours
Only live once and I got two kids
And for me to feed them, I'd get two gigs
I'd shovel shyt, I'd C.O
So we can bow our head and pray over the meatloaf
:feedme:

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
I remember thinking that C.O. shyt was gonna get him outta here at the time. I was dumbfounded once it didn't and he went on to blow up even more. Mostly because he made some good music.

In an earlier era it would have.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Oh shyt u wasn't lying :mjlol:

He think he hard because he's a white blood and beat up a black dude in prison.

Something always struck me as phony about this dude.​

They almost always got some sort of ducktales wrapped up in their personas that eventually get revealed as they get too comfortable acting like the prisoners they claim they was in their stories.
I only know of duke because I got his name confused with this other Cac prison dude who be making "I was in jail, here's a jail story" type shyts named Jake let's live life or some shyt, but for the most part he just be talking about his fukked up life growing up and trying to stay positive with what he got going on now.
This 1090 jake cat looks like he's just ITCHING to get paid to be part of some rap/gangster shyt, getting heated 'cause of Drake Slander. Where the fukk was he when Pusha Ton pulled that man's whole card and lit the deck on fire?​

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps

They almost always got some sort of ducktales wrapped up in their personas that eventually get revealed as they get too comfortable acting like the prisoners they claim they was in their stories.
I only know of duke because I got his name confused with this other Cac prison dude who be making "I was in jail, here's a jail story" type shyts named Jake let's live life or some shyt, but for the most part he just be talking about his fukked up life growing up and trying to stay positive with what he got going on now.
This 1090 jake cat looks like he's just ITCHING to get paid to be part of some rap/gangster shyt, getting heated 'cause of Drake Slander. Where the fukk was he when Pusha Ton pulled that man's whole card and lit the deck on fire?​

Oh you talking about Jay let's live life lol.

But man I see a lot of these white prison YouTubers swerve out of their lane trying to chase them views.

Only seen a couple of his videos but you can tell what time Jake on almost immediately. And he stay in other people beef. He's the white China Mac.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Ross won once he admitted he was a CO and rapped about it.

"I'd shovel, I'd CO,
so we can bow our heads and pray over the meat loaf"

:wow:

Please…

If Ross won, he would kept it a hunnid from the get go…

He obviously felt ashamed if he didn’t wanna tell the truth. Most rappers went to college and school or worked regular jobs. Even PAC admitted that he couldn’t sell drugs and folks respected him for it.

Even Prodigy went to a dance school

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Had to think about that name for a bit. I immediately thought about Combat Jack that's leaked a bunch of Rocafella stuff with Dame. Absolutely not the same person :mjlol:.