1090 Jake threatening to expose Rick Ross for calling Drake a “white boy “

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Legit question someone should ask him (I’m not wasting my time with it) but why out of all the shyt Rick Ross says in his rhymes is “white boy” the thing he decided to get p*ssy hurt over? Rick Ross probably says nikka once per track and he never cried about that… or how about selling drugs, ordering hits, etc.?

:jbhmm:

It’s only a problem to talk that talk about his people?

:patrice:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
This just makes Drake look worse. Tbh. It looks like he’s paying off the hip hop blogs, and podcasts, and now has a Cac who has been wearing thin on black ppl, and who was an alleged snitch himself, tryinh to expose Ricky for something we already knew. Everyone is telling 1090 to yeet himself outta this beef. :mjlol:

Drake happily did songs with the CO.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
we-do-not-care-juan.gif

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
I remember thinking that C.O. shyt was gonna get him outta here at the time. I was dumbfounded once it didn't and he went on to blow up even more. Mostly because he made some good music.

Me too…

It’s not proof of Ross taking the stand(Brisco) or him ratting behind his opps back(Alfamega).

No one has checked Ross or put hands on him except for Jeezy’s former guard Dread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why does 1090 pound Jake think he can call anybody out as being fake when he himself is fake as fukk. He’s a fat Peter Griffin ass whiteboy from the suburbs of Malden, Massachusetts and magically became a Blood in Tampa which isn’t known for Bloods or Crips let alone white Bloods. And he went to jail for cutting the tag off a mattress or some shyt somehow became a super Blood with an ever changing accent. 1090 Fake spends his whole career projecting his own fakeness on other bootleg white social media personalities who are just as fake as he is.