Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli: Woman has bad relationship after bad relationship, is single over 30…she’s the problem, she chooses the wrong men, she needs to date men she doesn’t find attractive

Also The Coli: Treat women badly in order to get them to like you. If a man is single, the problem is women, he just needs to be more mean. No man should lower his standards, or settle for a woman he is not attracted to.

LMAO

Self assessments are important but people rarely do them

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Neo TheInsurrectionistONE trying to do blackface. :camby: why does this come off as a parody of some st0rmfr0nt user mocking black men interactions with black women on some stereotypical shyt? His posts never made sense for a second until now. Must be GOAT spokesperson. I dont even think dudes really black.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is this similar to when you pretend to be a parody of a straight man when we all know that you a flaming fxggot who used to show off your dildos on this site (and the images are still on here for those who care to Google it)?

Matter of fact why are you even in this thread? This is about men and women, you took yourself out that conversation a looooong time ago.

More bullshyt from @Neo TheInsurrectionistONE who probably isnt even black. :camby:

Making up shyt about me like how youre lying about yourself. Im not the only poster thats caught you making up stories.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Try by not trying

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Why do women enjoy shows about makeovers?

Why do women own several pairs of shoes and multiple sets of make up and purses?

Why do so many of them enjoy renovation shows and decoration?

Because they are fascinated by change. They find meaning in the act of transformation. To a young woman, a man who is the "dream" guy is boring. There's nothing to invest in because he shows up already fully formed. The flawed man can be transformed and molded into that dream man.

The only problem is: once he's been made into the man she wants and she's invested in changing him, does she still want him? Or was she just fascinated by the PROCESS of changing him and once that change is complete, she's at a loss for what comes next? Is her next goal to break him down and then rebuild him yet again?

Well that depends on the woman. Some are satisfied with their work and enjoy their new man. Others aren't and will leave him and go on to their next project. Some, don't want to put in work and will appreciate and immediately commit to a man who is kind, reliable, empathetic, and patient.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I mean women are attracted to rebellious men thats what they do. I just be getting mad when they deny it when you call them out on wanting chaos... :mjlol: I learned you can't save these women let them make their dumbass choices and live with it...:manny:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That a$$hole/ bad boy stuff is too much work
I rather be the laid-back nice dude

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
I think it's more of a human thing than a woman thing.

Some people don't respect you until you make them
Yes, but it's more important for men due to our roles in life

You may be conflating being an a$$hole with being assertive.
No, this is a cop-out. I've legit had more interest when I've offended them in the moment or acted arrogant, beyond being assertive

Last edited: