Daps
The Coli: Woman has bad relationship after bad relationship, is single over 30…she’s the problem, she chooses the wrong men, she needs to date men she doesn’t find attractive

Also The Coli: Treat women badly in order to get them to like you. If a man is single, the problem is women, he just needs to be more mean. No man should lower his standards, or settle for a woman he is not attracted to.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
It's their nature...

This is why dudes in them religious countries don't have women problems.
And your grandfather didn't have women problems.

nikka just make sure she eats and he did his business on her and goes to sleep right on top of her when he was done

All that extra caring and sharing. And understanding shyt will put you as her equal.
And a man equal to her, is lesser than her in her eyes...
So they lose respect

Daps
Y'all always overreacting. Women don't want a yes man, it's that simple. Even nikkas don't respect yes men.

Ain't gotta be an a$$hole to attract women.
Thank you. Women don’t want you to be soft, that doesn’t mean you have to be mean.

And flowers on the first date is fine, but buying her gifts and stuff early on is a good way to get used.

I swear, both men and women love taking dating advice from perpetually single people.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Your dumb ass still mad I don't give you attention huh?

You: "stop talking about women and start talking to me more"

Me: "no, you abrasive homosexual, move around :mjtf: "

You the same breh that thought you was my coli nemesis when I didn't even know your sn :laff:
You say all of that and still avoided what I said :unimpressed:

You're always on here now complaining about women like all of this shyt is new experiences to you for the first time.

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Nxgga what you supposed to be, the coli posting police? If I wanna talk about this stuff everyday, that's my business. I want plat threads and as you can see, this thread is on its way to going plat :mjtf: you such a dumbass that I gotta break this down for you?
I was just making an observation. No need to get upset by it :lolbron:

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
Women like a dawg. Bad boys been it since forever. Not just a tv or movie thing. Not tryna brag but I’ve cheated and had chicks still want me :manny:

When you’re cold to them they love it for some reason. Should still have some humanity tho