100K Salary to Work Over Night Security at this School. You with it?

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You take scientific theories at face value, :mjlol:
:jbhmm:Scientific theories follow up with testing said theories. Form your hypothesis, take action. Faith requires belief just for the sake of believing. No proof, no second guessing.

I have nothing against faith, but if I wrote a document today, got 20 people to follow, who make 200 people follow, who make 200 more follow, etc, 300 years from now you would
think its legitimate just because a lot of people believe in it.

Religions came before internet, so there is no way to cite the resources other than believe the accounts of men who had things to gain (church), and drunkards and superstitious
morons who's medical practices killed more than it saved.

But yea, I'm the fool:rudy: Sidenote, religion is different from spirituality, and I give the latter far more credit.

---

Superstar
Daps
I mean some poster just confirmed this is fake but lol at energy deciding to randomly move shyt

Ghost(s) is just a term used now until science correctly figures it out. Science is slow but those said theories will be confirmed at some point in the future. There are a few theories from physics that explain it but won't bore you with the theories let's just call it energy.

Last edited:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
:jbhmm:Scientific theories follow up with testing said theories. Form your hypothesis, take action. Faith requires belief just for the sake of believing. No proof, no second guessing.

I have nothing against faith, but if I wrote a document today, got 20 people to follow, who make 200 people follow, who make 200 more follow, etc, 300 years from now you would
think its legitimate just because a lot of people believe in it.

Religions came before internet, so there is no way to cite the resources other than believe the accounts of men who had things to gain (church), and drunkards and superstitious
morons who's medical practices killed more than it saved.

But yea, I'm the fool:rudy: Sidenote, religion is different from spirituality, and I give the latter far more credit.

Be a psuedo transcendant intellectual brehs

How do you know the big bang happened? Really, ask yourself seriously.

No human obviously wasn't around when it happened and none of us knows when or IF it actually did.

Dudes believe anything that doesn't have to do with God lol

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Be a psuedo transcendant intellectual brehs

How do you know the big bang happened? Really, ask yourself seriously.

No human obviously wasn't around when it happened and none of us knows when or IF it actually did.

Dudes believe anything that doesn't have to do with God lol
:russ:I NEVER SAID IT DID! You know what I say in life about things I don't know?

"I don't know." We use theories based on variables, and a lot of variables show patterns. Big Bang theory is just a THEORY. Much like creation is.

The truth is something we won't ever know, but I won't invent a sky daddy to say it happened. We are human, and we have egos. Part of human egotism is to assume

we are so damn important, a god made the earth, the sun, the moon, and the stars and put us smack dab in the center of it all cause he loves us. Though he did everything

to kill us at one point.:mjlol:Athletes and entertainers...anyone really... out here thanking God for blessing them, while God apparently ain't hearing that shyt when Haiti gets hit

with an earthquake:francis:Don't try to refute what I said. Deep down you know its truth. Faith is nice, but its just a coping mechanism cause you don't have the answers, Sway.

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
MOVES-INTO-HAUNTED-HOUSE-THE-GHOST-LEAVES-meme-751.jpg

if you asked this in jbo, and some of those weirdos took the job, the ghost would just leave

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
:russ:I NEVER SAID IT DID! You know what I say in life about things I don't know?

"I don't know." We use theories based on variables, and a lot of variables show patterns. Big Bang theory is just a THEORY. Much like creation is.

The truth is something we won't ever know, but I won't invent a sky daddy to say it happened. We are human, and we have egos. Part of human egotism is to assume

we are so damn important, a god made the earth, the sun, the moon, and the stars and put us smack dab in the center of it all cause he loves us. Though he did everything

to kill us at one point.:mjlol:Athletes and entertainers...anyone really... out here thanking God for blessing them, while God apparently ain't hearing that shyt when Haiti gets hit

with an earthquake:francis:Don't try to refute what I said. Deep down you know its truth. Faith is nice, but its just a coping mechanism cause you don't have the answers, Sway.

Didn't read really but i assumed you believed in that due to the fact you came on some science shyf :yeshrug: