"100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and a 10km run EVERYDAY!!" Official One Punch Man Thread

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Is Garou going to keep improving until his hair falls off? :lupe:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I am rewatching the anime and mumen rider is the goat

tumblr_nwzizxYkbt1r0l9k7o1_500.gif

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
'One Punch Man' Season 2 Rights Secured by Viz Media

By KOFI OUTLAW - May 16, 2018

• One Punch Man season 2! The official announcement was made over Twitter today, with some additional details for the season 2 release appearing on the Viz Website. Check those both out, below:

View image on Twitter

VIZ

✔@VIZMedia

https://twitter.com/VIZMedia/status/996802248419164160

Announcement: Saitama’s back! VIZ is set to bring One-Punch Man Season 2 to fans. We’re not pulling any punches!

1:19 PM - May 16, 2018Twitter Ads info and privacy

"VIZ Media proudly announces that it has secured the master license for the second season of the smash hit anime action series, ONE-PUNCH MAN. The master license covers digital streaming, TV broadcast, EST, home media and merchandising rights for the property for the territories of North America, Latin America and Oceania. Additional details on Season 2 of ONE-PUNCH MAN will be announced as it becomes available.

Based on the best-selling manga series created by ONE and illustrated by Yusuke Murata, ONE-PUNCH MAN depicts the adventures of Saitama, a young man who only became a hero for fun. But after three years of “special” training, he finds that he can beat even the mightiest opponents with a single punch. Though he faces new enemies every day, it turns out being devastatingly powerful is actually kind of a bore. Can a hero be too strong? "

The One Punch Man manga and anime series have quickly risen along with the newer crop of popular series like Attack on Titan and My Hero Academia, continuing to help the Japanese art forms achieve major crossover success on a global scale. Just yesterday, we reported on a possible leak that the season 2 premiere would drop at a One Punch Man live event taking place in Japan this August, and this announcement from Viz Media certainly does not discourage that possibility.

Comicbook.com/anime, as we will be keeping you updated as more One Punch Man season 2 details are revealed! Until then, you can catch up on season 1, which is streaming on Netflix.
This is good news. Hopefully an announcement regarding season 2 will be made soon. :blessed:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
New Mob Psycho 100 (season 2) and One Punch Man (season 2) coming sooner than later brehs :blessed:. ONE is a GAWD out here :wow:, Yusuke Murata too - how are his still images conveying motion better than the actual anime :mindblown::banderas: