"100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and a 10km run EVERYDAY!!" Official One Punch Man Thread

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
That's twice you've pissed me off now the fact that you're comparing Bleach and AOT to OPM makes me know your taste is genuine dogshyt
It's like comparing interstellar to a steven seagal movie
idgaf about you or your opinion, kick rocks :russ: go read eren and friends whine about everything
i cant help it, AOT and Jojo nikkas are way too easy to get at :mjlol:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And battle shounen with 10 fight and 20 side characters that wont do shyt once the protagonists saves the day isn't? :dwillhuh:
What manga you referring to? :mjlol: cant be OPM

The nikka Iai got his arm chopped off arcs ago and is still getting fights.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
What manga you referring to? :mjlol: cant be OPM

The nikka Iai got his arm chopped off arcs ago and is still getting fights.

This long ass arc has felt like your regular shounen manga to me. At least the webcomics was quicker and easier to read. Murata's art is incredible but everything else is bleh to me :manny:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This long ass arc has felt like your regular shounen manga to me. At least the webcomics was quicker and easier to read. Murata's art is incredible but everything else is bleh to me :manny:
Seems you want a satire manga who's punchline got stale years ago, I agree the webcomic is for you.

Real nikkas appreciating this incredible art and insane fight choreography

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
The cubes allow you tho talk to god who offers you power, but it coil could kill you.

Blast has been searching for the cubes....
Wait what :what:? One cube can kill you or when you gather them all? I saw Saitama lift it but apparently it's ridiculously heavy so not everyone would be able to just pick one up.:skip: