"100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and a 10km run EVERYDAY!!" Official One Punch Man Thread

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
:stopitslime: but yall sleeping. Blast finally showed up and tatsumaki fukkin shyt up.

The current arc by Murata got retarded long breh. It looks dope but I stopped giving a flying fukk before Tatsumaki even showed up :russell: I stopped following a couple of months ago and before that I was basically skimming through pages watching the art instead of reading any dialogue or exposition.

It is very interesting ONE decided to show Blast this early on the re-drawn manga though :leon:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
The current arc by Murata got retarded long breh. It looks dope but I stopped giving a flying fukk before Tatsumaki even showed up :russell: I stopped following a couple of months ago and before that I was basically skimming through pages watching the art instead of reading any dialogue or exposition.

It is very interesting ONE decided to show Blast this early on the re-drawn manga though :leon:
I was reading something about Blast with those cubes having access to another dimension or some shyt now:wtf: