10 People Shot At Michigan Water Park

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
......who brings guns to the water park?
GUEST_d6ea088e-d139-4dec-b9dd-c0c4561db4c8

Nikkas who own super soakers

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
Rochester Hills — Nine people were shot at a splash pad in Rochester Hills around 5:11 p.m. Saturday after a "random" gunman got out of a vehicle and unloaded 28 gunshots from a handgun at the streetside park, Oakland County Sheriff Michael Bouchard said.

Sheriff's deputies later found the 42-year-old male suspect dead at a home in Shelby Township after police breached the home with a drone, Bouchard said.

The alleged shooter died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound, the sheriff said.

The gunman drove up to the Brooklands Plaza Splash Pad along Auburn Road in Rochester Hills, got out of a vehicle, opened fire with a 9mm Glock semi-automatic handgun, reloaded, fired and then reloaded a second time, leaving three bullet magazines at the scene, Bouchard said.

One of shooting victims was an eight-year-old boy who was shot in the head and is in critical condition. That boy's 4-year-old brother also was shot in the thigh, but is considered stable, Bouchard said.

And a 39-year-old woman sustained gunshot wounds to her abdomen and legs and also is in critical condition, Bouchard said.

"That's all from one family," Bouchard said of two boys and woman.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:russ:

I USED to want the one with The double barrel!

I never got it.. I might just buy one just because.
:mjcry:

ME TOO :krs: . Moms ended up getting the green OG one which was still lit AF :banderas: . The jawn even had a backpack with extra water like the shyt was a stock drum :dead: