10 Facts you may not know about "Good Times"

SanfordMan75

Rich Takin Ova Fo Now!
Daps
Reppin
Peoria, Illinois
yeah i already knew bot dis shyt since my show wuz goin on at da same time, we all know dat its fukk florida:pacspit: and james didnt die, he ran off to get dat money! show became shyt after James left to get dat dough!

Ol' Fred always thought to smash thelma:lawd:
thelma-evans-2.jpg

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
I couldn't STAND that bytch and her whiny-ass voice......always arguing with James about some shyt

"But James.......but Jaaaaaames......but JAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEESSSSSSS"

bytch, SHUT THE fukk UP :why:

How the fukk you gonna have the nerve to be ugly AND annoying

bytch was so ugly, it made me MAD. You ever just take a good, long look at a ugly ho in public with her face all screw up, and that shyt just slowly bring you down and ruin your whole day as you reflect on it? That's all that bytch ever did for that show :smh:

:laff:

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
I couldn't STAND that bytch and her whiny-ass voice......always arguing with James about some shyt

bytch was so ugly, it made me MAD. You ever just take a good, long look at a ugly ho in public with her face all screw up, and that shyt just slowly bring you down and ruin your whole day as you reflect on it? That's all that bytch ever did for that show :smh:

:whew::laff:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.

...SHUT THE fukk UP :why:

:laff:

There was a legendary thread on sohh about that bytch flo and it was :deadmanny: :gladbron: :russ: :lolbron: :russ::gladbron: every page.

I remember that...hilarious.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
In my senior year of college, I said that JJ Evans was one of the biggest c00ns in black television history.

It was in a class in which I was the only black person :russ:

I had to explain what I meant. shyt was comedy, but my professor co-signed. I fukking hate JJ.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
In my senior year of college, I said that JJ Evans was one of the biggest c00ns in black television history.

It was in a class in which I was the only black person :russ:

I had to explain what I meant. shyt was comedy, but my professor co-signed. I fukking hate JJ.

I had to explain why all those "white adult saves black child(Dangerous Mind, The Blind Side, etc.)" type movies are more intended to appeal to white sensibilities than legitimately inspire black/white cohesiveness. This was to a white chick I was smashing at the time, not quite the same as your situation, but it just goes to show how white and black people can have such different perspectives on entertainment

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:dead:

11609096_ori.jpg