10 Facts you may not know about "Good Times"

THE K-MAN

DA ROC BOYS
Daps
Reppin
Screwston (Houston),Texas..KCFWH!
Good Times wasnt the same after James died on the show

and i know one thing..If a nikka like Keith slapped the shyt outta my sister in front of me and my brother he would have CAUGHT THE FADE..STARGHT UP

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7neZnCfddc&feature=player_detailpage#t=521s"]Good Times - The Evans Dilemma Part 2 of 3 - YouTube[/ame]

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
also you kind of knew james wasnt interested in florida toreback ass noway. everytime the wiggler came around dude attitude would change

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
GOOD TIMES!
Any time you need a payment!
GOOD TIMES!
Any time you need a friend!
GOOD TIMES!
Any time you’re out from under!
Not gettin’ hassled, not getting hustled!
Keeping your head above water!
Making a way when you can!
Temporary lay-offs!
GOOD TIMES!
Easy Credit rip-offs!
GOOD TIMES!
Scratchin’ and Survivin’
GOOD TIMES!
Hangin’ in a chow line!
GOOD TIMES!
Ain’t we lucky we got ‘em?
GOOD TIMES!!!

:ohhh:

I Know Black People Game Show!!! Good Times - YouTube

Actually, Dave Chappelle (and the DVD sleeve) got it wrong. it's "hanging in and jiving". Thelma confirmed it in an interview. Wiki also has it:

The gospel-styled theme song was composed by Dave Grusin with lyrics written by Alan and Marilyn Bergman. It was sung by Jim Gilstrap and Blinky Williams.

The lyrics to the theme song are notorious for being hard to discern, notably the line "Hanging in a chow line"/"Hanging in and jiving" (depending on the source used). Dave Chappelle used this part of the lyrics as a quiz in his "I Know Black People" skit on Chappelle's Show in which the former was claimed as the answer.[16] The insert for the Season One DVD box set has the lyric as "hangin' in a chow line". However, the Bergmans confirmed that the lyric is actually "hanging in and jiving."[16] Slightly different lyrics were used for the closing credits, with the song beginning on a verse instead of the chorus.

Good Times - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:ohhh:

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
thelma in them tight sweaters :noah:

tumblr_lmndowFdmd1qjkeqso1_400.jpg

BernadetteStanisJet.jpg

tumblr_lmdwsj0NMk1qjkeqso1_400.jpg

9b1cdc17561ab47c74928756ab4be9a3.jpg

:noah: thelma thelma THELMA!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJFXO51nB8I&feature=player_detailpage#t=92s]Good Times - Wheels Part 1 of 2 - YouTube[/ame]