10 Facts That Clear Up Confusion Around What Exactly Is an Arab

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
Look man, I'm a lover of history and I hate to see people fukk up solid discussions over Geo-political bullshyt. It's like it offends people on here to see someone say that the Arabs were black.

Why is that? Now does that take away the atrocities of the Trans-Saharan slave trade? No. Does that take away the ill treatment of Blacks in the Arab world? No.

In fact, these are harsh truths and realities that we have to deal with if we are to gain any modicum of truth or insight from subjects like these. With that aside, I was really looking for someone in this

thread to really get a discussion going about the history of the Arabs past and present. Lurking so far, I feel I haven't gotten that at all. Most of what we've gotten are people's opinions with no frame of

reference. It's a shame because this could have been a really good discussion and I was legitimately looking to learn something new. But it just goes to show how little value people on here put on

scholarship.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In all honesty I got alot of arab friends and none of them claim to be native arabs, quite the opposite

It's common knowledge "arabs" invaded that land and slaughtered millions of africans

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
black afghans, come on b that's too far now..
You'd be surprised, you gotta remember the white man controls everything you see on tv,

The only thing you know about these places it what you've been shown, not what you've independently researched.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
You'd be surprised, you gotta remember the white man controls everything you see on tv,

The only thing you know about these places it what you've been shown, not what you've independently researched.
and have you been there and seen negroid afgans? If so, please show us?
From my understanding there wasn't even black slaves taken to afgansian (let alone some native black afghans)) like they did with Pakistan/India/Iran etc..

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Have you ever been to these places? I doubt it

You can get Black Iraqis, Black Afghans etc, You just seeing what the tv shows you

I done seen black egyptians
obvuiously there are black Egyptians..Nubians, that's easy man.
black Iraqi's exist like black Iranians and black turks..thanks to slavery.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and have you been there and seen negroid afgans? If so, please show us?
From my understanding there wasn't even black slaves taken to afgansian (let alone some native black afghans)) like they did with Pakistan/India/Iran etc..
I think you should search, you seem to be a well read man. Accept the challenge

J-Nice

Supporter
Daps
obvuiously there are black Egyptians..Nubians, that's easy man.
black Iraqi's exist like black Iranians and black turks..thanks to slavery.
Nah breh breh. They weren't just slaves. They were also soldiers, merchants, and traders. Not to mention many of them were there in ancient times.

J-Nice

Supporter
Daps
Early Arab texts describe Syrians, Iraqis, Turks, etc as fair skinned.