[10/5] AEW Dynamite: The Sammy Guevara Depreciation Society, the Epitome... of Backstage Brawling

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
For the last fukking time, the show is running to 10:15 tonight. It's been stated numerous times on here and AEW has been hyping it up all week. I don't want to hear another fukking thing from y'all about AEW not building stuff if y'all aren't going to be a damn bit of attention.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
They should just call it a 2 hour rampage cuz nobody cares about battle of the belts.
I thought this was supposed to be their Clash of Champions? Clash was great for years before it fell off. This goof Con let this shyt die right along with Rampage from the jump. Well Rampage at least started well.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
For the last fukking time, the show is running to 10:15 tonight. It's been stated numerous times on here and AEW has been hyping it up all week. I don't want to hear another fukking thing from y'all about AEW not building stuff if y'all aren't going to be a damn bit of attention.
Chill breh some of these dudes are just trolling:lolbron:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It's not that serious :heh:. Mfs watching the clock because this show been trash.